Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Dark/horror RP) The Cursed Doll: Who's (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Qualifications needed for Y/C--Your character--are as followed:
    Needs to be okay with getting a little roughed up (AKA, be able to handle side 2, Sam, and be okay with some gore, not detailed), example: Being cut, stabbed, insulted, and messed with
    You the role-player also have to be able to handle it, if you can't handle having Y/C hurt in any way, I can adjust to a lighter version of Sam, or have something to interrupt it before it happens
    Not exactly required, but preferably not female characters, I'm used to mostly male/Non-Binary/Agender spectrum characters, and it's just more comfortable for me

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. But here is the stating prompt:)

Tonight was... Different.

Nobody joined us tonight, no one to be seen. He swung his feet, swinging and swaying us on the swing. There was nothing he could do as there was no one for him to play with. He paused. He heard it.

..I could too...

He whispered, letting the wind take his words to the sound of foot steps,

"Paint with me... Play with me..." He opened his mouth once more to say something, but I couldn't take another sound from him.

"Fix me.." I interrupted, softly, before turning into our doll form.

It cut off him and stopped him as the footsteps approached the park where we laid swinging slowly in the windy night.

(From here, Y/C would enter as the mysterious footsteps, and we go from there. ^^ Ideally, I'd like this to turn into a mix of romance, hence why I have the required age of Y/C, but whatever works for you works for me :D)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Sage (played by Osris)

Hello! I feel like this could for for Sage if they just changed job paths! Hopefully we can talk about it!
Samael, The Cursed Doll (played by S7st3m_R3l04d1ng) Topic Starter

Sage wrote:
Hello! I feel like this could for for Sage if they just changed job paths! Hopefully we can talk about it!

Currently, I will be going on a 2 week trip, so my replies (if any) will be spacey at times, this will be a family trip, and I do not plan to be on my phone a lot. Though, I would love to discuss more about it, and maybe start it; If not, maybe at a later time.
Samael, The Cursed Doll wrote:
    Needs to be okay with getting a little roughed up (AKA, be able to handle side 2, Sam, and be okay with some gore, not detailed), example: Being cut, stabbed, insulted, and messed with
    You the role-player also have to be able to handle it, if you can't handle having Y/C hurt in any way, I can adjust to a lighter version of Sam, or have something to interrupt it before it happens
    Not exactly required, but preferably not female characters, I'm used to mostly male/Non-Binary/Agender spectrum characters, and it's just more comfortable for me

I'm interested!

Nobody joined us tonight, no one to be seen. He swung his feet, swinging and swaying us on the swing. There was nothing he could do as there was no one for him to play with. He paused. He heard it.

..I could too...

"Paint with me... Play with me..." He opened his mouth once more to say something, but I couldn't take another sound from him.

It cut off him and stopped him as the footsteps approached the park where we laid swinging slowly in the windy night.

(From here, Y/C would enter as the mysterious footsteps, and we go from there. ^^ Ideally, I'd like this to turn into a mix of romance, hence why I have the required age of Y/C, but whatever works for you works for me :D)

Anakisuto wrote:
Samael, The Cursed Doll wrote:

I'm interested!

..I could too...

?
I'm interesting in the RP. What kind of character would you like me to play? An ordinary human?

Anakisuto wrote:
I'm interesting in the RP. What kind of character would you like me to play? An ordinary human?

Whatever character you'd like. Doesn't matter, as long as it is not another cursed doll or something like that.
Cool. Consider me interested! I already have a character that I use for horror rps.

Anakisuto wrote:
Cool. Consider me interested! I already have a character that I use for horror rps.

Alright, would you like me to PM you, or would you like to PM me?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Dark/horror RP) The Cursed Doll: Who's (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus