Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Anyone up for VR games playdates? :D

Sanne Moderator

My VR gaming library has been steadily growing, with many of the games being both multiplayer and cross platform. :)

Unfortunately, I don't really like throwing myself into the deep end of public lobbies and dealing with strangers or kids under 13 screaming into my ears, so I'm trying to find people I know (or people from communities I know) to play with instead.

These are the VR (compatible) multiplayer/co-op games I own.
  • Beat Saber (Quest platform, so I can only play with users who use a Quest or SteamVR)
  • Contractors VR
  • Cook-Out
  • Demeo
  • Eleven Table Tennis
  • The Forest
  • Forewarned
  • Phasmophobia
  • Project Terminus VR (I still have only begun a singleplayer campaign so maybe someone wants to play with me through that in multiplayer?)
  • Ragnaröck
  • Synth Riders (I own several DLCs and I'm open to playing custom songs!)
  • Tabletop Simulator
  • Walkabout Mini Golf (I own the Sweetopia and Labyrinth DLC too)

For reference, I play Oculus and SteamVR games only, so be sure to check if we can play together if you play on another platform in VR! If you want to play any of these games with me sometimes, let me know by responding or sending a PM and we can schedule a time to do so. :D
Sorry if you're only looking for VR users, I don't have a headset yet, though it's a future (maybe in a year or a couple) goal. ^^; But if you'd ever like another person for any Tabletop Simulator stuff, I love Tabletop Sim, and if non-VR players are welcome, you can count me in for any hangouts on there! I know there are a ton of really cool tabletop games that players have ported, as well as card games and stuff. I'd love to be a part of anything with that!
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

ogle wrote:
Sorry if you're only looking for VR users, I don't have a headset yet, though it's a future (maybe in a year or a couple) goal. ^^; But if you'd ever like another person for any Tabletop Simulator stuff, I love Tabletop Sim, and if non-VR players are welcome, you can count me in for any hangouts on there! I know there are a ton of really cool tabletop games that players have ported, as well as card games and stuff. I'd love to be a part of anything with that!

Most of the games on my list are VR exclusive, so that is definitely my primary target demographic here, but some of them are cross-platform and allow a combination of VR and flat screen players! ;) Demeo, Phasmophobia, Tabletop Simulator, they're all games where this is possible, so I'm definitely okay mix and matching!

If you like Tabletop Simulator, I also recommend checking out Demeo's PC edition on Steam. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Anyone up for VR games playdates? :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus