Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Shapeshifter Character! Up for brainstor (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've got for y'all a character that was originally meant to be a catboy, then a werecat, then finally settled for being a feline shapeshifter with three separate forms and the ablity to still have feline traits when human Kipo style! (If you've watched that you have my entire heart)

I don't have many ideas for him but would love to brainstorm!

I'm looking more for a modern AU though this obviously has some fantasty elements considering the whole shapeshifter thing.

Inbox me or reply if you've got anything in mind!

(Said shapeshifter character is the character this is posted as)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Could we try to RP this out? I have a character that could function in a modern au and still retain his magical parts like how Jet does
KingDragon wrote:
Could we try to RP this out? I have a character that could function in a modern au and still retain his magical parts like how Jet does

Yep! Shoot me a PM
Could I do an rp with your character?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Shapeshifter Character! Up for brainstor (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus