Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cottagecore Vampire (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tucked into a deep forest, wandering around stepping past whispering trees and peering flowers there's just one house in the middle of the dangerous wood. The house is small and cozy, decorated with warm lanterns painted by hand and twisting wood. A woman in a red dress comes from around the corner of the house, the flowers leaning towards her feet with egar stories to tell. Her worn green eyes locking to your figure, her fangs touch her lips as she smiles. Do you dare step closer or brave the dark?
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

The Lioness (played anonymously)

Hey! I have a warrior type character that is an explorer and a huntress too, I hope she's acceptable!
Rainn (played by Osris)

Hello! I feel like Rainn would work with this! Hopefully we can talk more about this <3
theliquidtoad Topic Starter

Rainn wrote:
Hello! I feel like Rainn would work with this! Hopefully we can talk more about this <3
I'd love to talk about this more!
Could I do an RP with you?

Tankymcplaneface wrote:
Of course!
theliquidtoad wrote:
Tankymcplaneface wrote:
Of course!
Do you have Discord or should we continue with this?
Rasmus (played anonymously)

Hello, I would like to join. Would that be okay?
I can do so in Discord.

The Lioness wrote:
Hey! I have a warrior type character that is an explorer and a huntress too, I hope she's acceptable!
Sorry for late reply, I'd love to rp with her!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cottagecore Vampire (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus