Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Taggers of the Century[Semi-Open]

Hunter (played by beefy) Topic Starter

He sighed in relief and nodded, before digging through his pocket for the money. He brought out a small handful of dollar bills printed out on an odd plastic feeling paper, printed with the old government leaders. Not very common on the station.

Counting the bills he then handed her the money, a little more then she asked for but he shook his head to any offers for change. He looked quite excited for this, almost bobbing up and down like some teenager who just got their brand new iPhone. Okay, he seemed a bit silly for someone who was nearly thirty.
Blank (played by Luulu)

Luulu couldn't help herself, she giggled a little at his reaction.

"Now this could take a little while, so it might be better to do it in two different shifts. I can do it all in one go, but it'll be pretty painful for you."

Though, for someone talking about pain, she certainly had an excite glint in her eyes.

Hunter shrugged then quickly covered his mouth with his sleeve,turning away for a quick couple coughs, then turning back to Luulu.

"Sure, fine with me. I don't really care."

Like he had thought to himself before. He had been in worse pain. He waited to follow Luulu to wherever they were going to sit to start.
Blank (played by Luulu)

Luulu took a small bite out of the inside of her lip, not enough to cause blood, but enough to keep her mind focused with thought. Which would be a better option to start? She walked up to him, reaching a hand out to trace the tattoo down his neck. The motion wasn't sensual, or sexual; it was scientific, mechanical. The first few times Luulu had used her fingers the trace a tattoo for a cover-up she had gotten...mixed...results. She had since learned the right amount of pressure to use without sending the wrong idea. Usually. Things still happened. She suppressed a shudder at the memory, and shook her head.

"Alright. We'll start with the back since that's the one I have sketched out already." She jerked her head towards the table, walking behind it once more. Instead of sketching materials, this time Luulu brought up what looked like a small, thing mattress and matching pillow. They fit perfectly on the tabletop, latching down over each corner to keep the cushions in place.

"Here's where you'll lay." She paused as an afterthought, "Haven't had anyting to drink today have you? I don't tat with alcohol in the system."

Hunter though fortunately didn't take it the wrong way probably unlike most men who came in there for tats. He had taken off his shirt for her to trace the design onto his back and he sat there quietly while she did. He was a well built man though he wasn't ripped of course.

Looking down to the mattress he nodded though blinked when she asked him if he had been drinking. He put his hands up in defense, one hand still holding his shirt.

"Oh! No, no. I think you would've been able to tell if I had been drinking." he laughed before sitting himself down on the mattress. He would lay down and get comfortable because he knew this was going to take a while.
Blank (played by Luulu)

(First off, super sorry! My responses might be a bit slower than in the past. Life is getting busy again. I'm still here, just a little slower. Also I have never gotten a tattoo. What I describe is mostly from small bits of research I've done. ^^; Sorry if it isn't realistic. )

"Well, I don't actually know you very well if at all." She stated, eyeing the design she had laid out on his back. There didn't seem to be very much hair, if any, so there would be no need to shave the area. No time like the present to get started right?

He would hear several popping sounds, Luulu cracking her fingers to loosen them up, then the whirrling sound of the tattoo machine starting up. Shortly after he would feel the prick of a needle as she began.

(Tis okay I MUST ALSO APOLOGIZE because this didn't show up in my feed or I missed it XD I'm sorry! ; u ; )

He would shrug slightly though as she started to 'crack' her fingers he looked back unsure what she was doing until she started. Then he laid his head down comfortably, furrowing his brows slightly at the stinging sensation. He hated it to the point he started to bite his tongue though he in the end thought it was worth it. This would take at least 2 to 3 hours, maybe 4 so he made sure he was comfortable.
Blank (played by Luulu)

Throughout the tattooing she continued to talk, speaking in detail about how each of the tattoo artists came and went. Most of them, it seemed, disappeared mysteriously. A few left on their own, but those she didn't seem to like all that much. By the time she finished the tattoo, Hunter would be caught up on the parlor's entire history from the time she started working there as a sweep. Luulu enjoyed sharing information of this sort with customers who seemed to have intelligence.

As she finished up with the tattoo, Hunter yawned some after having listened to her the entire time. (Don't worry though, he was quite interested.) He smiled, though his eyes soon caught some certain designs hung up in the place. Old fashioned skate boards with designs painted or spray painted onto them. Most of them were graffiti.

"Who did the graffiti?" he asked motioning to the skate boards.
Blank (played by Luulu)

Luulu froze with one hand halfway to the drawer of pretty things and eyed him suspiciously.

"People" she said simply, though not entirely cold. She was on edge now, curious but cautious. How much did he know?

"Really good people." *Me* She thought.

He would nod slowly as he observed the pieces. After having the bandage on the tattoo, he would slip back on his shirt. "Whoever these 'people' are, they're pretty good. You don't see a lot of the designs on the old boards anymore. I didn't even think you could find the on the station anymore!" he chuckled, looking to Luulu. "Good thing, no upper-classes come here, huh. They would be up and complaining about that."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Taggers of the Century[Semi-Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus