Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I Hate Him! But.. (Enemies to Lovers) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Setting: college or highschool
Genres: Romance, slice of life, angst (? If that counts lol)
Optional genres: adventure, action
Y/C was the popular kid in school (Unless you don’t want that, Y/C’s reputation can be discussed!). Everyone adored their presence- except for one person. Jason Alitt, the butt of mostly everyone’s jokes. Those two never got along, and it seemed like they never would. Until one fateful day, where instead of making fun of Y/C of getting into an argument with them, he was broken down into tears. What in the world is going on? Why does Y/C suddenly feel so soft towards him?

Hihi! :D This plot is quite simple, so it can be adjusted however you want it to be, we’d just have to discuss it! This can be FxM or MxM!
I prefer for you to at least write semipara. I write from one paragraph to two, so I don’t think that’d mix well with one liners 😅 If you want to do this, please comment here or DM me! Don’t be afraid to discuss any elements you want to add or change. <3
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave) Topic Starter

Only bump~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I Hate Him! But.. (Enemies to Lovers) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus