Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My Protector (Two Royal RP Prompts!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Hihi! Two more Jason prompts because I’m really hyperfixating over him lol.
One is romance (MxAny gender), and the other is more like a father child relationship? Anyways, both are royal rps! :D
Optional genres for both are adventure and action!

Prompt 1:
Jason is the personal knight of Y/C. He has to follow them around and make sure they stay safe. Lately, Y/C was betrothed to a royal of another kingdom. Y/C doesn’t understand why, but Jason had started to act more protective of them. Maybe he was scared to lose them- or the royal that Y/C was betrothed to was super manipulative. Who could tell? Only Jason himself could.

Prompt 2:
Y/C is a royal, but they never truly felt like it. Their parents hardly even acknowledge their presence— but Jason did. No matter what, he’d be there for them. They had started seeing him as more of a father figure than their own father. He would always protect them at all costs, and that would show when Y/C would get kidnapped. Jason would search tirelessly for them, but would Y/C finally lose hope in their father figure?

Thank you for listening to both of these ideas! I’m sorry if they don’t make much sense haha. I’d rather semipara to at least one paragraph! I don’t work well with one liners.
If you’re interested, comment here or dm me! <3
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Azzi (played by RoseTintedDoodles)

Prompt one sounds really good with this character ngl-
The big gae, and Azzi can get *dysphoric*
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave) Topic Starter

Reopening these! I adore these plots too much haha
Princess Anne (played anonymously)

I like the first one
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave) Topic Starter

Reopening this one! :D
KING.jpg
Valerius Archambeau, King of Eliphis - the land of a thousand rivers, has been looking for a soul worthy enough to protect his precious moonstone -- his long-lost--but now found--daughter, Vedette Archambeau. However, none of his strongest and even his bravest men were willing to take the responsibility as her protector, as her shield, for she was considered a drow--a common mistake made by many due to her misunderstood origins. But maybe, just maybe, that would change...

"Sir Jason, I hear?" King Archambeau stared at the young man with shaggy ginger locks. "Will you be my daughter's knight?"

((Just saw this, and immediately got interested in the no. 1 prompt, too. <3 I love me some royaltyxknight romance. Yie! XD Maybe you'd like to play with my Vedette?))
Hi!! I'd love to rp the first one with you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My Protector (Two Royal RP Prompts!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus