Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Royal Mac Cruise mission (MxM romanc (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Agent, Y/C

You have been tasked with an undercover mission on the Royal Mac Cruise. We have been tipped off that the captain of the cruise has been storing illegal substances on the ship. It is unknown what that substance is or where it is located.

Your partner for this mission is Agent Rigel Owens. I’m aware of your past with Owens but you must put that aside for this mission. You two will be undercover so you must behave and not blow this. Since the cruise is a “couples getaway” you two will be undercover as such.

Since both of you are still in training, we are sending Rob West and Mae Hope as guests as well but they will be investigating the captain himself. Your job is to find out where he is hiding the substances and get as many photos as you can.

You will be meeting with Owens on Thursday and you both will be leaving on Friday with West and Hope. Do not interact with them at all during your time on the ship. And for Pete's sake, please don’t kill each other.

Good luck,
Shawn Haron

((So- back in the day, I created this RP idea and I decided to repost it in hopes of trying it out once again! The main idea for this roleplay is that Rigel and Y/C are training to be undercover agents. Basically, it's the cliché enemies to lovers PLUS fake dating. The RP is romance and MxM.

If you are interested, please PM me so we can discuss further and come up with a more in-depth plot that suits both you and me :)

If you want to know more about Rigel, his character sheet is on my page BUT I also have a link here: https://www.rprepository.com/c/rigelowens So check him out!

Thanks for reading!

-Casper))
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Royal Mac Cruise mission (MxM romanc (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus