Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Adventurers

Rohir (played by EmberFire347)

"oh well hello there friend, you can sleep with me if youd like!" Rohirs eyes begin to glow a soft orange as he pets the familiar. Rohir miraculously locates the room and unlocks the door, inside is a simple bed, a table with a pot of ink with some paper resting on it, as well as a padded chair and window looking out on the ocean. "well miss irina, itd be right rude of me not to offer, so feel free to use the bed, so long as i have this," Rohir lifts a half empty flask full of some smoldering liquid, "i can sleep just about anywhere." he sits down in the chair looking out over the ocean and begins sipping the flask, grimmacing for a moment after every sip, but going back for more none the less, soon he places his hat on his face and seemingly passes out.
Irini (played by seafoamvi) Topic Starter

Whilst Rohir is downing the foul liquid in the flask, Irini disrobes. At least, her outerwear. It lacks shape and is very uncomfortable to sleep in. Without Lotus, she feels lonely, but buries herself under the covers regardless. The blanket scratches her smooth skin, and the ocean seems unbearably loud at this moment. She feels restless, but is at least glad Rohir is able to drift off. "Sleep well, Lotus." She flicks a shimmer at Lotus. It rustles the hound's fur and neck petals. Lotus nuzzles further into Rohir's shoulder. After hours of bright lights seeping in through the seaside window, racket downstairs, and uncomfortable fiber against her skin, Irini decides to exit the room. She slides her robes back on and opens the door as quietly as she can, stepping out. The hallway is dim, but the noise from downstairs is deafening out here. I'll go on a walk by the sea tonight.She thinks. Out of sight, out of mind, and subtle. If for nothing else than to scope out the docks. She descends down the stairs, taking a deep breath to psyche herself up before navigating through the crowd now. It had to have been 2am by now. She was bewildered by the happenings. She observed someone snort up a strange glowing powder with a sickly blue hue from the barkeep's counter, and immediately lurching upright, nose bleeding profusely. Even more alarming, they didn't care. She briefly contemplated her decision to proceed. Perhaps the nightlife here was more alarming than she gave credit initially.
Hi! Do you think I could join this?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Adventurers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus