Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Spider man x my oc (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lizzy Ashgrove (played anonymously)

Liz and Peter knew each other for years, they both had major crushes on each other. One day Peter admitted it to her after high school. That made Lizzy really happy. She admitted that she loves him too. A week later they were on their first date.
In the middle of the date when they were waiting for her food Peter saw Lizzy wince and look down at her ankle, there was a small spider and a bite mark. She bit the spider fast and killed it. “I..I was bit by a damn spider..!” She said and freaked out a bit.

And we will go on from there!
I’m looking for some one to play Peter Parker (Tom holland) or another character from the spider verse
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Could this be a fxf roleplay? Also I'd like my character to be an OC, because I would like to have the same chance you do to use my characters to tell a compelling story rather to be bound by that "canon" character's specific personality.
Lizzy Ashgrove (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Anakisuto wrote:
Could this be a fxf roleplay? Also I'd like my character to be an OC, because I would like to have the same chance you do to use my characters to tell a compelling story rather to be bound by that "canon" character's specific personality.

Sorry but no, I’m sorta looking for certain things for this roleplay.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Spider man x my oc (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus