Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Ability to Delete Own Comments?

Apologies if this has already been addressed as well, there's not really a good "search this forum only" option.

I've recently did a dumb and posted on what I thought was an agreement submission when it actually just... left behind a comment. Is there a way that we can remove our own comments, or at least a button to report to a mod to request removal like forum posts?
Sanne Moderator

Ah! I see what happened, I can go ahead and delete those for you. :)

We normally have report buttons of these kind of things, but not for comments on the Forum Pledge. You're always welcome to copy the link to the page where something happened and PM one of the moderators. You can find our usernames on the bottom of the forums, or under Help > Find a moderator!
N9inb0x Topic Starter

Oh, alright. Thank you so much! I'll be certain to keep that in mind and not make the same mistake again lol

I guess this suggestion's good to close then, I didn't know that it was a preexisting option because that was my first and only comment and that it just didn't apply on that particular page.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Ability to Delete Own Comments?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus