Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Your College Dorm Mate is Apparently a D (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rp Context: Your Character (I prefer a female character if you have one, but I'm flexible, Just ask.) has know Mariana for a good few months, you'd met each other at the start of college, since you ended up sharing a dorm room. From the beginning Mariana was an odd but interesting sort, immediately plastering her side of the room with interesting, slightly crudely made, and oddly religious looking posters, claiming they were just merch posters from her favorite metal band, 'The Lost Lambs,' a band you had never heard of, and could never find anything online about.

The two of you struck up the usual dorm roommate friendship, sitting in lectures together, occasionally walking to classes together if you were going the same way, eating lunch together, etc etc. You never had many nights together hanging out though Mariana was always sneaking out late at night, to do one thing or another. Never telling you where she was going much of the time. But always coming back just at the crack of dawn to sleep till classes started.

Rp Starter: Y/C heard the window shake a little, a normal occurring event at those early morning hours. Eventually the window shaking stopper, the familiar voice of your roommate speaking past the glass, "Y/C, it's stuck again, help me open it, please, now." You can hear an odd tension in her voice tonight, had something happened? The stuck window had never stopped her before either, she just yanked at it normally till it gave in and opened. "Please, help me open the d*mn window," Mariana spoke again, when she realized you had not immediately gotten up to help her get back inside.

Extra notes:
1. I'm a flexible rper when it comes to gender, though like it says at the stop I would highly prefer you play a female character if you have one. But if you don't let me know, and I can play Mariana as 'Mark', her male variant. I'll also be fine with a non-binary or gender fluid character. Just let me know so we can sort things out to both our likings.

2. I curse with this character, not constantly, but when I feel it is okay to do so, I will happily censor the swears if you are not found of them, or even replace them with the usual not so sweary swear words, ex: fudge instead of the f word. Just let me know.

3. There are some moments of soft gore/blood mentioned in this, I can and will censor them to the vaguest I can if that's what you want, I know some people ain't a fan of even just the smallest mention of blood in rps sometimes.

4. Let me know if there's anything you wanna avoid so I can adapt accordingly, any thing you're uncomfy with, any triggers, etc etc, I don't want to go into something that might upset you.

5. Ask me questions, I love questions about my character or about their lore, even if you can just find most of it in the character page already.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Osris

This sounds interesting! Maybe look at my characters??
Mariana Cross (played by Warrior_Cats_Fanatic) Topic Starter

Osris wrote:
This sounds interesting! Maybe look at my characters??

Rainn seems like she'd be a great fit for this rp
PepperFox

Can I join? (you can look through my characters)

PepperFox wrote:

Your character sheets are a bit empty, none of them have a lot of info on them, I don't if any of them fit the rp
PepperFox

Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:

Your character sheets are a bit empty, none of them have a lot of info on them, I don't if any of them fit the rp

(they're w.i.p, but I think Gwen or Stanley might fit)

PepperFox wrote:
Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:

Okay, well, Gwen looked interesting, her tag line caught my attention at least
PepperFox

Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:
Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:

Lmao

"People like you are the reason we have middle fingers"

PepperFox wrote:
Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:
Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:

Lmao

It's a great tag line, I have to admit
PepperFox

Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:
Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:
Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:

Lmao

I'll rp with gwen then

PepperFox wrote:
Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:
Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:
Mariana Cross wrote:
PepperFox wrote:

Lmao

I'll rp with gwen then

kk

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Your College Dorm Mate is Apparently a D (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus