Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Training Chamber

Noros (played by Jaws)

Noros appeared in the middle of the open-spaced chamber. The wall was durable and enhanced with magic to sustain the heaviest attacks.
Screenshot-2022-09-12-10-11-45-AM.png
Kagami Hansha (played by SoulHeart57)

“Cool place ya got here.”
Noros (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

"The wall is made to endure the heaviest attacks", Noros said then looked the crater-size hole and nearly destroyed trees. 'Those three again. Always going to the max', he shook his head yet smiled with pride.

“Anyways, lets start. Blood Demon Art: Crystal Mirror Moonlight Reflection!”

Unprepared, the beam went right through him.

Kagami grins. “Inazuma, your up!”

Willow steps forward. “Blood Demon Art : Slicing Wind Sickles!” The sickles fly towards Noros, leaving deep cuts in his skin.

The hole caused by the beam starts to regenerate, causing the hole to close up. Using his blood from the deep cuts, he crystallizes it into sharp shards and throws it towards them.
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

“Blood Demon Art : Unbreakable Wind Barrier : Forward Gale Shot!”
The barrier flys forward, knocking the projectiles back towards him

He dodges the projectiles with grace and picks some of them up then absorbs them. The lost blood returns to his body.

“Hmm… it appears you also have regeneration. This battle is pointless, as we both basically can’t die, and the fight would never end. Truce? With me at least?”

"Truce", he frowned, looking at his blood-stained white kimono then held out his hand towards Willow to shake.

Kagami screams in the background. “Hey, you can’t do that to me Willow, get back here an fight”
Willow sighs. “Blood demon art, Unbreakable wind barrier muzzle”
The barrier forms a muzzle in Kagami’s mouth. “Sorry, but Muzan has assigned me to basically be her baby sitter… it’s a tough job.”

"I understand", he chuckled. "I feel like a father to all of my harbingers", he said with a smile.

goku-songoku.gif

Looking at his blood stained kimono, he pulled out a small little wand with a star on it. With a white flash, he had changed into a brand new outfit.

“Ooh, that’s pretty… can you make me something?”

"I suppose but my fashion taste is outdated", he waved the pedant in front of her and transformed her outfit.
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

" I'd say to much pink" she'd pick some burning feathers from her mouth

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Training Chamber

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus