Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below... (Starting Anew)

Howdy RPR crew!
One of my favorite forum games to play and read others responses to has been stalled, and I wish to revive it! (Original started by: Claine)

Here's how it goes:

🧃Respond to the statement above as a character of yours that fills the requirements. Then leave your own defining fact.
"The character below has green skin."
"The character below chews gum when stressed."
"The character below is actually gentle underneath their cold, hard exterior."
"The character below has horns and wears jewelry on them."

🍧The statement needs to be particular enough that not the majority of characters can fill it.
Do not:
"The character below is human."
"The character below sleeps at night."

🧃Yet at the same time, please do not say something super specific. (This is what killed the last one ^^')
Do not:
"The character below me takes baths at exactly 6pm every other night and always includes rose bubbles."

Alrighty, time to have fun! Here is one to start us off!
"The character below loves animals and has at least two pets."
Clara Burdick (played by Juls)

"I dearly love animals! I have a horse named Domino - he's an older appaloosa. Mostly white with black dots. I've got a dog named Blue and there are a few cats in the barn that I've befriended."

The character below has a habit of cracking their knuckles.
Jack Steele (played anonymously)

"Yep, I do." He says, "Especially when I know I'm about to enter a fight."

"The character below has a habit of flaring their nostrils when angry."
Gigi Glamour (played anonymously)

A metallic scoff came from a few feet away. Apparent distaste for the question perhaps. It had be taken as an accusation rather than an innocent claim.

"I do not "flare" my nostrils!" A rich voice called, clearly lined with irritation. A tall figure revealed itself, a hand on it's hip. "I intentionally flex my nares when I am displeased." Well, she certainly did when she was an organic. Now as a synthetic, facial movement was limited. But with what little flexibility there was, sometimes a shift in her nose region could be spotted when she was upset. So to answer the question, yes, she had a habit of flaring her nostrils when angry.

Even if she denied such.

Tapping a heeled foot on the ground rhythmically, Gigi tried to think of a new question. Her eyes went alight when she had one. "I think the next being to come by, will be one that succumbs easily to temptation."
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

Coming in on the tail end of the conversation, the blonde looked around before pointing at herself in question. "That is not me." She said defensively. "I do not give in to temptation. I am temptation." Anyone who hung around her for more than five minutes would quickly understand how weak natured she really was.

"Okay... so... let me think.." She tapped her lips for a moment until a question came to mind. "Oh, I know! The next person murdered their mother." Well that turned dark pretty quickly.
Amaimon (played anonymously)

"Uh.." A voice piped up from a corner of the room where the archdemon Amaimon rested for now. "I was the cause of my mother's demise, but I hardly knew her.."

"Hmm.. the character below would like to make a deal, a kind of deal where they would sign a sketchy contract and forfeit their soul."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below... (Starting Anew)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus