Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I want to talk about my stories with you :)

I have a lot of things that I'm writing. All of them are novels, some of them are series, and I absolutely love to talk about all of them. However, I often can't find people in my life who is willing to sit there and listen to me rant and storydump to them, so I'm looking to see if anyone on here would be interested. Basically you can just ask about a certain story that piques your interest and, if you want to, you can also take part in helping with some story development or ideas (you will always be credited for this). I just want to talk about them, but I don't feel like going on rants in dropboxes, so I'll just give a list and let choices be made.

I have more stories than what are listed here. I either didn't know enough about them yet or I forgot about them - the latter being said, this will end up being added to. I also have a lot of character groups and such that do not have written stories about them, and, rather, I just talk about them and plot them overtime, but do not make a series for them.

Kuuj Coer Related Stories (Fantasy)

For context, Kuuj Coer is my main worldbuilding project. I have been working on it since October 26th, 2020, and it is one of my proudest accomplishments.

-Knights of Corea Molux (series) - 5 novels covering one of the biggest and most notable wars, the Corea Molux/Arabek War of two age-old enemies climaxing in their rivalries. It follows the main character, Renan Cyte, a newly appointed knight in the Diamond Blade Knight Order of Corea Molux.

-The Lefornian Ruination - After the fall of Arabek and rise of Jerram, Kuuj Coer powerhouse, Fort Leforna, faces collapse.

-Never Live, Never Die - Moscalon Hirian, or by the more infamous name, Vagabond, is followed to reveal where he started and how the death of a woman made him into possibly the most spoken name of Kuuj Coer

-The Dream Index (trilogy) - Raelynn Elracia, a royal diety from Balkera, escapes her prophecy in favour of being free. In an attempt to make it as far from Balkera as she can, Raelynn is forced to face that toil of lack of geographical knowledge, war, and her untimely eternal imprisonment if found by the Elracia dieties.

-Sunemscirum - Sunemscirum is an age-old myth story of Kuuj Coer, and a staple in the schooling of royalty or any ruling party used to teach them the consequences of betrayal, jealousy, and greed.

Sci-Fi Stories

-Adrenaline - Richard Alann, accused of first degree murder and facing the death sentence, has been on the run and hiding for 7 years, solely to jailbreak his childhood friend from prison for the same crime.

-New Vision - Archer Madris was the first subject of a science experiment, which, after a few years, ended up stealing the world under its power with the false promise of happiness.

-Puppen Spieler - After learning that a child's tale is truth, Saturn Starlight finds herself trapped in another world, reigned under the dictatorship of a seemingly evil overlord who kills anyone who disobeys him.

-Stareye (prequel to Puppen Spieler) - Puppen Spieler was not always Puppen Spieler - instead, he began as an innocent, gifted child, Lacast'ar Stareye, who faced untimely demise over jealousy and greed of a schoolmate.

-Homicide Hotline - Voca Sanguis, and infamous hitman mafia base in Detroit, learns the sceret to time travel - resulting in richness and gain from 'centuries' of work - whilst still having to keep the high power source undercover from the government.

Trepidation Related Stories

-Trepidation (series) - 6 novels covering a timeline in the existence of Sante Amaro - a small, crime ridden town in the mountains of Colorado, helpless in its fight against crime due to its miniscule PD or acknowledgment from other places. This timeline covers the most infamous serial killer in Sante Amaro history, who also caused its collapse: Grim.

-Familiar Blood - A side stroy to the Trepidation series, meant to come after the fourth book. It can be read as a standalone, but it makes most sense when read after 'Trepidation: Beyond Salvation.' Follows Amoni Abara through the clearing-up of the cliffhanger that occurs in the fourth book. If I tell you about this story, it will spoil a lot of the series.

Horror/Thriller Stories

-Desirable - My newest novel, this story follows a group of detectives after they find rather disturbing things with the bodies and minds of some of the older generation, whether it be through health or postmortem care. After interrogations on those still alive, the detectives find boxes and boxes of tapes from the 60's, where they meet a scientist who spoke of his experiments with 'artificial selection on humans,' in hopes to save the world from evil without a god.

-Music Box - In the small town of Regandale, Montana (fictional), people have been winding up dead left and right - all of them within the forest. For years, people have hesitated to go into there until Detective Elias Hanson decides to investigate these deaths and find out exactly why those people and anyone who has gotten far into the case investigation has died.

-Day Without A Birthday - Adeline Beaumont, a gifted French girl, looks into the strange occurence of the only day in the world without a birthday. Since the 90's, any child born on November 21st dies on their first birthday, without fail. The deaths have ranged very widely in their causes, but no one has ever figured out why. And, after learning that her new baby cousin was born on the day - leaving the family in hysterics - Adeline, strives to find the answer before he is killed as well.

-Hic Est Diabolus (The Devil Is Here) - CIA agent, Jax Whitney, is given a job by a rich friend with lots of connections in New York City. While beginning to move in and get his life in NYC together, Jax notices the oddity of his new neighbor, Simeon Rhodehamel, which, Jax believes, has deeper intentions than what is seemed.

Adventure Stories

-Uncharted (series) - 5 novels covering the world-wide adventures of three best friends in the 80's, and them discovering things about them and their families that they never knew before.
Homicide hotline is the best one on the list! JK there all good, but I'm biased to Homicide Hotline because of my character being in a RP about it rn.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I want to talk about my stories with you :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus