Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » trick or treat

GU7TMUNCH3RZ

TRICK OR TREAT

with October here I've decided to draw people's characters!

comment the name of the character and your art preferences (NO NSFW!)

I'll PM you the finished product.

I will admit when the character may be too difficult for me to draw
A picture of Ella in like some idk WWE wrestling attire, it might not make sense but if u can I would love that. Also, it doesn't have to look exactly like here pfp
GU7TMUNCH3RZ Topic Starter

FrostWolf wrote:
A picture of Ella in like some idk WWE wrestling attire, it might not make sense but if u can I would love that. Also, it doesn't have to look exactly like here pfp

do you have a reference? or color pallete
XenoverseSurvivor wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:

Black and Purple is preferred. here's the reference for the WWE attire s-l1600.jpgb7aad9332ff067de479b97b128aba8c4.jpg

FrostWolf wrote:
XenoverseSurvivor wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:

Black and Purple is preferred. here's the reference for the WWE attire s-l1600.jpgb7aad9332ff067de479b97b128aba8c4.jpg

and for the character?
XenoverseSurvivor wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:
XenoverseSurvivor wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:

and for the character?

beautiful-pretty-sexy-young-woman-black-stylish-t-shirt-blond-hair-trendy-jeans-poses-field-warm-autumn-day-modern-142338641.jpg

FrostWolf wrote:
XenoverseSurvivor wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:
XenoverseSurvivor wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:

and for the character?

beautiful-pretty-sexy-young-woman-black-stylish-t-shirt-blond-hair-trendy-jeans-poses-field-warm-autumn-day-modern-142338641.jpg

In the dead of night, the artist spirits began work!
Icysoul

This is sweet of you to do! I'm glad your doing this for people! I have many characters, so I can't pick one. But I'm glad your doing something nice for others!

Icysoul wrote:
This is sweet of you to do! I'm glad your doing this for people! I have many characters, so I can't pick one. But I'm glad your doing something nice for others!

art is my passion! if it can make others smile i'd love to give that gift!
Icysoul

Awe! I'd ask what kind of art you can do! I'm the kind of artist that uses bases and I can kinda draw. *sweat drop*
Yeah I should be saying thank you
Icysoul

Indeed! It's amazing someone can do this!

Icysoul wrote:
Awe! I'd ask what kind of art you can do! I'm the kind of artist that uses bases and I can kinda draw. *sweat drop*

I'm self-taught and am currently digital based, I do layered artwork
Icysoul

Ooooo. I mean like humans/furry/ect
Icysoul

But layered is even cooler!

I do human art sometimes but furry art is my main talent
Icysoul

Oh! Then I have just the character for you!
Icysoul

I have a partner who has a wolf sona. And he wants to find a commission artist for both of ours (as they are married lol). But I wanted to find someone to commission his sona as a surprise

Icysoul wrote:
Oh! Then I have just the character for you!

shoot me them!
Icysoul

Will do!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » trick or treat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus