Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Robotic buddy

Ryan (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Robotic buddy

one day, while exploring the ruins of an old lab, you run into Ryan ((aka RY4N)), a friendly flower-loving robot boy who wants to make friends!

what will you do?
Ryan (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ) Topic Starter

((Lmao tryna get this active))
Zachary Serdre (played by Anakisuto)

Zach walked into the lab, holding a small knife. He sees Ryan and draws it into a defensive position. "What the hell?"

Ryan simply waved, unaware that zach had been defensive

((Is Ryan obviously a robot, or does he look human?))

Zach eased up. "What are you, some kind of experiment?" He had a faint English accent that made him sound intelligent and refined. "If so, your creators are long dead."

((it's pretty obvious that he's a robot)

He shrugged then pointed to a pile of human remains, it seems he already knew they were dead
Agate was also seen walking around the ruins, being curious what she could find there. She turned around the corner, spotting Zach and Ryan.

Zach walked over to the remains. "What happened? Did you do this?" He poked them with the knife and licked the blood off of it. "Fear."

he shook his head "it was him" he pointed to a wall
"Umm, hello." Agate made herself known.

He glitched a bit and turned to agate
"Wow, a robot." Agate looked at Ryan.

He glitched again

Zach looked at Agate. "Did you do this? I don't think the robot did it." He got a better hold on the knife.
"Hey, come on! Why would I do this?!" Agate was shocked, when she also spotted the human remains, and then when she was suspected by Zach. "This is the first time I came to these ruins. This was very rude from you."

He deactivated, a loud grinding noise being generated

Zach shrugged. "Dunno. Could've been the robot," he said. "Can you give me your hand for a second?"
"Huh?" Agate noticed Ryan deactivating. She then looked at Zach with suspicion, but complied. "Sure..."

Zach took her hand and brandished the knife. "You okay if I do this? It could sting a little."
"Hey, what will you do?" Agate asked, nervous.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Robotic buddy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus