Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking to commission art for personal use!

Please let me know if this isn't allowed, I didn't see anything that expressly prohibits it.

Hello! I'm looking for a commissioned piece of art to use on our personal holiday cards.

I'm going to be dead honest when I say I don't love commercial Hannukah cards - they're just not for me. I'd really love to send out a photo card but we absolutely don't have the time/energy to wrangle 3 dogs, a cat, and a kid for photos between now and then - which brings me here.

Ideally, I'd like the artwork to include the Hannukah 'motif' as far as backgrounds go but I'm also open to the idea of using it AS a photo insert on a template card.

I've linked some reference pics for y'all and can provide more for reference later;
The cat, the dogs, The humans.

Please post or message me with samples of your artwork and what you'd price a 'family photo' style piece of work.

Thanks bunches!

Bonus, this is what we had commissioned for our son's birth announcements so you can get an idea of what we like? Sample
hello! i know this post is a bit old, but i just thought you should know that all three links are dead, and that the last link you mentioned has restricted access! i recommend uploading the images to imgur or something similar, then posting the links, so they don't expire/die :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking to commission art for personal use!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus