Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Honengame Herbalist (open for anyone)

Despite it was early Autumn, the weather was still nice, perfect for a swim on the ocean. Near the beach, a female head was seen emerging from the water. She had golden eyes and dark-brown hair tied into a bun, as well as a pair of short horns protuding from her forehead. As the figure surfaced and swam to ashore, her further features came apparent: she had human arms and chest, but her body was encased in a turtle-like shell, also having scaly legs, webbed feet with small blunt claws, as well as a bushy seaweed-like tail. She was Wakumi the travelling Honengame herbalist, who was now taking a rest and decided to swim a bit once she reached a remote seashore place.

After getting out of the water, she decided to dry herself off by basking in the Sun. It was when she suddenly heard someone approaching.

((OOC: This prompt is open to anyone who would like to interact with my main OC Wakumi.))
Faye Luna (played by Legitrain)

I am far too soft. Faye whispered. Her body wobbled forward. She was covered in blood, and bruises causing her once
white dress to stain a light pink color. Slowly all but two of Faye's wounds healed. She fell to her knees and then hit the ground.
Wakumi Aokawa (played by AgateTurtle) Topic Starter

"Huh, an injured?!" Wakumi thought as she was shocked the see the injured girl nearby. Being too busy to shift into her human form, she immediately got her bag and ran to Luna. Preparing her medicines she took a look at the injuries.

"Lucky that they are not fatal." she began to treat the wounds, then applied some bandages at them. Even the bandages were treated with some herbs against infections. While doing so, the herbalist noticed that the girl had more injuries, but healed. "So she herself has healing powers, huh?" she figured. "Maybe these last two are too much for her to handle."

Faye's eyes opened slowly. They seemed glazed over and shadows appeared under them. "What a nice creature, I'm sorry to cause so much trouble. If you require to eat from me please do so. I don't want this body to go to waste," Faye spoke softly. It would be better than turning to ash. If she could, she would never give those people the benefit of her dying.

"Hey, hey, just hang in there!" Wakumi responded, looking at Faye. "Like hell I would eat you, let alone, leaving you to die here! Trust me, I am a medic. And as such, I will treat you the best as I can."

The Yokai herbalist responded so, because she deemed that she still could save Faye. Especially with the special tea she had in mind.
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He'd approached wakumi, dressed in his regular outfit, a vibrant red overall, pastel green dinosaur hoodie, hey duggie backpack, and dinosaur themed sneakers

Faye smiled hollowly. "Then I will be in your care. I'm sorry for the trouble.Thank you."

Faye heard the sudden approach of a newcomer. Did they find her already? This person was endanger. No, if it was them they would have struck first and asked questions later.

After all they declared a true saint a false Saint. There was no point in risk.

Wakumi smiled back to Faye:

"No trouble at all. As a medic, I feel responsible for anyone under my care."

As she continued to treat Faye, she noticed Surf approaching:
"Hello, can I help you?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Honengame Herbalist (open for anyone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus