Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Matt's house

Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

On a time like this, every halloween night. Everyone during halloween in Hope Harbor decides to come out and trick or treat. But however, they did not expect a unexpected guest over. A Pirate with a sword, pirate hat, coat and shoes... Oh wait, i know who is he is. It's Matt! He's currenly dressed as himself. Because y'know. he's a pirate and stuff. But there's some certain twists. Beware of his friends. They might be in this very room, or it could be one of us. It could be you! It could be me! It could be any- okay, i should REALLY stop with the TF2 references. I just wanted to make this dramatic people. Well, ze moment has passed. Back to the topic!

"Aww, yeah. This is gonna be great. Let's get ready."
Ryan (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He'd approached the house happily, wearing a witchy costume and holding a mini-barrel, he knocked the door and patiently waited
Nolegs the Cat (played by Taro_Nuke1) Topic Starter

Suddenly, Nolegs jumped out of a barrel, with a ghost pirate costume! "Yarr! Ye shall walk the plank or face thy consequences! Ahoy, Ryan!" Nolegs said with a pirate accent.

He waved, greeting nolegs with a pre-recorded audio of a witch cackle from the wizard of oz

"Nice costume, matey! Oh wait, i'm still speaking in ye old pirate accent." Nolegs does a ahem. "Okay, that's better."

"Thank you!" Ryan said "You make a good pirate voice"

"The others are inside, let's go!" Nolegs then opened the door then rolled in.

He entered
Lance (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"howdy there pardner" he stated

Nolegs turned to Lance. Now suddenly having a cowboy accent too. "Howdy, Lance." Nolegs said, as he quickly switched to a cowboy costume.

he stood there, confused

Nolegs then tipped his hat down. "This house ain't big enough for the two of us, partner."

He took out a plastic harry potter wand and shouted "expecto patronum" somehow speedily switching from a witch to harry potter

Suddenly the lights went out. Who could it be this time? "Aye? The lights went out!"

he looked around confused
Slime Bunny (played by Taro_Nuke1) Topic Starter

The Slime Bunny then suddenly played some dramatic piano music.
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1) Topic Starter

And then suddenly, Anna then grabbed Lance out of nowhere then woosh. And when the lights turned on, he was gone!

"Aye! Lance is gone! Where'd he go?!" Nolegs said, holding up a sword. It's plastic so, don't worry.

He suddenly had a sherlock holmes costume and a magnifying glass
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1) Topic Starter

Suddenly, Anna then swiped Nolegs to the ceiling. Along with Lance then the lights turns off again. And Anna whispered to them. "How'd i do?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Matt's house

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus