Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Lilith's Oddities

Lilly Lewis (played by SylOfficial)

Welcome to Lilith's Oddities

In an alley amidst the college town Clarey, a small tattoo parlor can be found. The owner, Lilly Lewis, filled her shop with a collection of oddities.

Shelves filled with specimens as well as taxidermy can be found here, and Lilly offers some handmade fashion items to any interested customers. She makes these items when people order them as well. Most of all though, Lilith's Oddities is a tattoo shop where one can come for body art.

Lilly's favourite time of the year is Halloween and therefor, her shop allows walk-ins for tattoos and piercings every day. Spooky music fills the store and people are allowed to come in for some free apple cider or some tea. Those that want to can get a small Halloween related tattoo for only 25$. A discount on piercings is available too, which allows anyone to get any piercing (aside from dermals) for only 25$ as well.

As she's headed into her second year of opening her shop to trick or treaters, Lilly has now even included the option to get a temporary tattoo. These are airbrushed on by her with the use of a template and are as perfect for kids as they can be for teenagers and adults.

For those that are less fond of needles, free candy and homemade pumpkin pie are kept by the door. People are free to take these and go, or they can come in and relax on one of the comfortable, purple and black striped chairs while reading a book or browsing through tattoo magazines.



lillyhalloween.png

Remove this ad

Taylor Nixon (played anonymously)

The door to the small shop would open carefully, a lean figure stepping over the threshold as he walked inside. That dark blue gaze swept over the decor curiously, the spooky music strangely adding to the mysterious vibe he was getting from the place. Taylor was honestly here on a mission, an unspoken 'science project' of sorts. He healed faster than normal, so he wasn't sure a tattoo would even stick, but he figured testing that while they were discounted for spooky season couldn't hurt. Also, he'd heard there was free food and 'the good candy' when he passed a group of teens on his way here.

If the owner wasn't in obvious sight, he'd wander a bit further into the lobby quietly, walking along one of the shelves to inspect the oddities inside. He was dressed light, considering the subtle chill to the air outside, but he didn't get cold easy. A classic black t-shirt was paired with faded jeans, worn out black leather boots covered steady feet, and a backwards black ballcap rested on his skull.
Lilly Lewis (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

Taylor Nixon wrote:
The door to the small shop would open carefully, a lean figure stepping over the threshold as he walked inside. That dark blue gaze swept over the decor curiously, the spooky music strangely adding to the mysterious vibe he was getting from the place. Taylor was honestly here on a mission, an unspoken 'science project' of sorts. He healed faster than normal, so he wasn't sure a tattoo would even stick, but he figured testing that while they were discounted for spooky season couldn't hurt. Also, he'd heard there was free food and 'the good candy' when he passed a group of teens on his way here.

If the owner wasn't in obvious sight, he'd wander a bit further into the lobby quietly, walking along one of the shelves to inspect the oddities inside. He was dressed light, considering the subtle chill to the air outside, but he didn't get cold easy. A classic black t-shirt was paired with faded jeans, worn out black leather boots covered steady feet, and a backwards black ballcap rested on his skull.

Light blue eyes looked up curiously when the door opened. They had a soft grey shine in it and were accentuated by an emerald green eyeshadow. Their owner had hair that matched that eyeshadow perfectly, which sat modelled against her forehead in a pin up cut and was put up in the back so that her long locks would be out of her way while she worked.

When he entered, she was standing behind the counter, a now fully grown ball Python seemingly snoozing on her shoulders, his head resting on her upper arm and only moving to taste the air when the man entered.

Picking Marcel up now that his sleep was interrupted after all, she turned to place him back in his terrarium before focusing fully on the one that had made its way to the parlor.

The further he made it into the parlor, the more details of it he would come to see. It was filled with the expected oddities, there was taxidermy sitting on the shelves and hanging on the walls. At the left side of the shop, there was a clothing rack that was filled with custom designed clothing, all made by her. Display cabinets were lined up and filled with treasure, both found on former trips and acquired through the internet or other small shops. It was a collection she was quite proud of, and she loved how it could keep people entertained for hours.

She patiently waited for him to finish doing exactly that, enjoying how he was taking in all the small and the bigger items she had lined up, before she chose to address him and greet him properly.

"Welcome to Lilith's Oddities, and a Blessed Samhain to you" She greeted in a rather melodic voice. It was kind and unassuming, inviting just like her parlor itself. "Please feel free to help yourself to some candy, a piece of pumpkin pie and some warm apple cider. If there is anything I can do for you, don't be afraid to ask. We do have a discount on spooky tattoos and all of our piercings today." She offered, a manicured fingernail pointing at the sign that she'd put on the counter.
Taylor Nixon (played anonymously)

Taylor had noticed movement out of the corner of his eye when she went to tuck the python into his terrarium, realizing then, where the register was. Perhaps it was the tug of the intriguing collection that caused him to miss seeing her standing there moments prior. Once he'd taken the time to finish looking over the shelf he'd been at when he noticed her, he finally made his way over to the register to properly converse. A warm smile spread over his features when she greeted him, her tone incredibly easy on the ears. He didn't voice that out loud, obviously, but it did well in helping the man feel welcomed. "Likewise," he offered gently, his own voice was slightly deep, but soft-toned, a subtle elegance wrapping delicately around his words, "Blessed Samhain. Your parlor is incredibly fascinating, by the way."

"That was actually what drew me in today," he told her when she'd pointed to the sign, "I was hoping to get a tattoo, if possible." Granted, the cider and pumpkin pie sounded amazing, too. "I uh.. I heal rather fast, though," he admitted vaguely, a hint of unsureness flickering in his gaze briefly, "Not sure if that would affect anything or not, as I've never done this before, so this is new territory. Just thought I might throw that out there.. just in case." The male would only elaborate more on the 'fast healing' if she pressed into the matter. "I'm not entirely sure what I even want if I'm bein' honest," he laughed softly, "Maybe Ghost Face or Jason... Sorry, I'm sure most people come in here with an idea already in mind."
Lilly Lewis (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

Taylor Nixon wrote:
Taylor had noticed movement out of the corner of his eye when she went to tuck the python into his terrarium, realizing then, where the register was. Perhaps it was the tug of the intriguing collection that caused him to miss seeing her standing there moments prior. Once he'd taken the time to finish looking over the shelf he'd been at when he noticed her, he finally made his way over to the register to properly converse. A warm smile spread over his features when she greeted him, her tone incredibly easy on the ears. He didn't voice that out loud, obviously, but it did well in helping the man feel welcomed. "Likewise," he offered gently, his own voice was slightly deep, but soft-toned, a subtle elegance wrapping delicately around his words, "Blessed Samhain. Your parlor is incredibly fascinating, by the way."

"That was actually what drew me in today," he told her when she'd pointed to the sign, "I was hoping to get a tattoo, if possible." Granted, the cider and pumpkin pie sounded amazing, too. "I uh.. I heal rather fast, though," he admitted vaguely, a hint of unsureness flickering in his gaze briefly, "Not sure if that would affect anything or not, as I've never done this before, so this is new territory. Just thought I might throw that out there.. just in case." The male would only elaborate more on the 'fast healing' if she pressed into the matter. "I'm not entirely sure what I even want if I'm bein' honest," he laughed softly, "Maybe Ghost Face or Jason... Sorry, I'm sure most people come in here with an idea already in mind."

While it could've been easily the collection that got his attention away from her existence, it more than likely was the fact that she blended in so well. As long as she stood still and remained quiet, she could've easily been a piece of the furniture that was part of the aesthetic of the room. Just like the parlor's walls, she too was covered in art and there was little of her skin that didn't show any signs of ink on it. Even her manicured hands had some smaller tattoos on them, and her face showed some piercings that she'd gotten years before.

Her clothing matched that vibe perfectly and was specifically chosen for this event. It was a Victorian style gown like she'd worn the year before, but the colours were different now and the mixture of purple satin and black velvet fabric hugged her waist and fell over her hips comfortably. The front of the gown had been propped up in a steam punk manner, folded and tucked under the bottom of her deep purple corset to create a high low effect and have the fabric resting right above her knees.

"Thank you! What a sweet thing for you to say." She expressed with a wide smile as he complimented her parlor. Any compliments about it always made her feel warm and fuzzy inside, especially given that the shop itself was really just an extension of her personality and besides that, it was her home.

She listened to him as he explained he had indeed come for a tattoo and heard out his inquiry as he mentioned he healed fast. It was clear to her that he meant that it was far faster than average and that it could potentially cause some problems. She didn't seem too worried about it as he spoke, but she did take his concerns into account.

"I see, well... There is only really one way to find out, isn't there?" She asked, indicating that she was still willing to tattoo him to see how it would turn out. She hadn't dealt with this specific issue before, but she figured that as long as she would make sure to take care of excessive ink, she'd have to be able to do it without causing any blow-outs.

As he expressed that he wasn't sure what he wanted to get tattooed, she shook her head slightly and chuckled a little.

"Trust me, half of the people that come in here have no idea of what they truly want, much less of what they actually need. Especially on days like these, most people just want a tattoo and don't enter with a fixed plan. That's why I'm here, to help make that magic happen." She laughed, it was a sweet and wholehearted laugh that spread throughout the shop and lingered for a little, bringing a sense of warmth and comfort.

"Jason or Ghost face... let's see." She then uttered, squatting a little to pull some of the albums from the shelf underneath the counter. Placing one of them on top of it, she then opened one to show him the first pages of her own flash art.

"This album is the most popular one on Halloween. It has all kinds of designs in it. Some are cute with a spooky twist; some are funny pumpkin designs and others are pop culture references. There are some Jason and Ghost Face designs in there, Freddy designs too." She offered.

Once the album was laid open, she moved it a little bit closer to him so that he could easily see and turn the pages as he pleased. She then looked up at him to gauge his response as she made her next statement.

"Well, you can help yourself to some pie and some cider while looking through that, making yourself comfortable on one of the chairs. I'll be in the back to prepare everything for your tattoo, but if you'd prefer to come and see it all then you are more than welcome to follow me." She expressed.
Taylor Nixon (played anonymously)

That was entirely possible as well. Perhaps at first glance he thought her to be another piece of art or even perhaps a mannequin. Even now, when he was actively speaking to her, that attire easily allowed her to seem as though she stepped from another era. Taylor himself felt underdressed in comparison and briefly wondered if he should have worn a costume of his own. It had felt like a silly notion when he'd considered it originally. Then again, getting a tattoo while in full costume would have been tricky, too, so he swatted away the regret of not taking the time to be spooky.

"Did you make your gown, if you don't mind my asking?" he mused curiously. He was asking because it was beautifully done, and if she was the one that crafted it, that would be rather impressive. A smile was mirrored in return when she'd thanked him, "You're welcome."

"Right, I suppose so," he grinned in agreement, thankful that he didn't have to explain too much. Taylor preferred not to mention out loud what he really was, and what caused that healing to be so fast. He wasn't aware that it would be a project for her as well, but it was nice to find someone willing to attempt it. He was stunned when she'd mentioned that he wasn't the first to come in with no idea of what he wanted. "Really? Huh..." he smiled, the motion transitioning smoothly into an amused grin when she mentioned making magic happen. A soft laugh of his own followed, as hers was contagious, "Sooo you're a witch of sorts, then?" He was merely being playful, suggested by the light tone to his words.

Taylor waited patiently as she pulled the albums out, leaning to inspect the artwork curiously once one had been opened up. He nodded as she spoke. "Ah, thank you," he smiled when she'd moved it closer, straightening back up from his previous subtle lean. His gaze flicked upward when she spoke again, and he nodded lightly, "I'll grab some cider I think, and try to decide which of these to do while you prep. Already kinda leaning towards this one, though..." He tapped one of the Jason masks gently. "I figure something smallish would be a wise start," he was saying thoughtfully. If this worked out well enough, the man would likely get a bigger tattoo in the future sometime. If not, he wouldn't attempt again, but he trusted Lilly already since she hadn't seemed too worried.

When she went to the back, he'd gone over to fetch some cider, sipping at it while he made himself comfortable as she'd suggested.
Lilly Lewis (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

Taylor Nixon wrote:
That was entirely possible as well. Perhaps at first glance he thought her to be another piece of art or even perhaps a mannequin. Even now, when he was actively speaking to her, that attire easily allowed her to seem as though she stepped from another era. Taylor himself felt underdressed in comparison and briefly wondered if he should have worn a costume of his own. It had felt like a silly notion when he'd considered it originally. Then again, getting a tattoo while in full costume would have been tricky, too, so he swatted away the regret of not taking the time to be spooky.

"Did you make your gown, if you don't mind my asking?" he mused curiously. He was asking because it was beautifully done, and if she was the one that crafted it, that would be rather impressive. A smile was mirrored in return when she'd thanked him, "You're welcome."

"Right, I suppose so," he grinned in agreement, thankful that he didn't have to explain too much. Taylor preferred not to mention out loud what he really was, and what caused that healing to be so fast. He wasn't aware that it would be a project for her as well, but it was nice to find someone willing to attempt it. He was stunned when she'd mentioned that he wasn't the first to come in with no idea of what he wanted. "Really? Huh..." he smiled, the motion transitioning smoothly into an amused grin when she mentioned making magic happen. A soft laugh of his own followed, as hers was contagious, "Sooo you're a witch of sorts, then?" He was merely being playful, suggested by the light tone to his words.

Taylor waited patiently as she pulled the albums out, leaning to inspect the artwork curiously once one had been opened up. He nodded as she spoke. "Ah, thank you," he smiled when she'd moved it closer, straightening back up from his previous subtle lean. His gaze flicked upward when she spoke again, and he nodded lightly, "I'll grab some cider I think, and try to decide which of these to do while you prep. Already kinda leaning towards this one, though..." He tapped one of the Jason masks gently. "I figure something smallish would be a wise start," he was saying thoughtfully. If this worked out well enough, the man would likely get a bigger tattoo in the future sometime. If not, he wouldn't attempt again, but he trusted Lilly already since she hadn't seemed too worried.

When she went to the back, he'd gone over to fetch some cider, sipping at it while he made himself comfortable as she'd suggested.

The question about her costume came, and while it wasn't too surprising and she'd been asked that before, she still beamed when it came.

"Yes, this is one of my creations. The others that are hanging on the rack there too. I make custom ones as well, given that most of those were made based on my own measurements." She explained, clearly feeling proud of her work as she gestured towards the gowns and costumes that were displayed by the wall.

Her smile continued and pride changed into a little bit of amusement when he asked if she was a witch.

"A witch, a pagan, a companion, an artist, a friend,... I go by many names, none of which are fully incorrect but none of them are a full description of my identity either. I tend to be a lot of things, but mostly I wish to bring joy and amazement to other people. I like to bring them good things in life, make them wonder, open their eyes to everything that's out there in the world." She replied. There wasn't an ounce of magic powers in any of her bones, but she did speak to her Goddess and perform some rituals every now and then.

Once he had pointed out the mask before making himself comfortable, she went into the back room to prepare the table. Before she touched anything else, she disinfected her hands with some hand gel. A new, large paper plaid was being pulled off of the roll and the area was sanitized with sprays and wipes before she opened one of her cabinets to grab new needles. Once she had opened the packages, she prepared her tattoo machine and placed it on a small table with wheels before setting out cups for the ink. She filled one with black and left the others open, deciding to fill them accordingly later once he'd made a final decision on the design.

When the room was prepped to her satisfaction, she left it behind her and made her way back to the counter where she put on some black latex gloves and applied gel to them as well.

"Everything is ready for you, when you are." She informed him, waiting patiently for him behind the counter.
Taylor Nixon (played anonymously)

His brows rose when she said that she did indeed craft the costume. He glanced over his shoulder at the rack she'd mentioned, taking note that she crafted some as well. If he ever needed a costume, this seemed like a good option, and he'd try to remember that. "Nice," he smiled brightly, turning his attention back to her.

Oh? So she was actually a witch? That was pretty cool. His features showed quiet interest as she spoke. "Artist?" he chimed in softly, "I paint sometimes myself, but it's been a while." The last couple of sentences had earned another warm smile, "A noble goal." The lack of magic was unknown to the wolf, but it didn't always take magic to be witchy. He'd never seen any rituals himself, but he wasn't blind to the fact that they were a thing.

While she was gone, he thought over what he wanted and where, settling on the mask he'd shown her. As for where, his forearm seemed like a good spot. Exact placement he wasn't sure of, but he'd probably leave that up to her. He glanced up, coming back from his thoughts when she'd reappeared. He moved to toss the empty cup he'd been holding idly into a nearby trash bin and nodded as he followed her to the back where she'd prepped it all. "So I decided to go with the mask," he told her, "Probably on my forearm, but I'll let you pick the spot. I'm considerin' a full horror sleeve in the future if this goes well, so whatever you think would be best for that."
Lilly Lewis (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

Taylor Nixon wrote:
His brows rose when she said that she did indeed craft the costume. He glanced over his shoulder at the rack she'd mentioned, taking note that she crafted some as well. If he ever needed a costume, this seemed like a good option, and he'd try to remember that. "Nice," he smiled brightly, turning his attention back to her.

Oh? So she was actually a witch? That was pretty cool. His features showed quiet interest as she spoke. "Artist?" he chimed in softly, "I paint sometimes myself, but it's been a while." The last couple of sentences had earned another warm smile, "A noble goal." The lack of magic was unknown to the wolf, but it didn't always take magic to be witchy. He'd never seen any rituals himself, but he wasn't blind to the fact that they were a thing.

While she was gone, he thought over what he wanted and where, settling on the mask he'd shown her. As for where, his forearm seemed like a good spot. Exact placement he wasn't sure of, but he'd probably leave that up to her. He glanced up, coming back from his thoughts when she'd reappeared. He moved to toss the empty cup he'd been holding idly into a nearby trash bin and nodded as he followed her to the back where she'd prepped it all. "So I decided to go with the mask," he told her, "Probably on my forearm, but I'll let you pick the spot. I'm considerin' a full horror sleeve in the future if this goes well, so whatever you think would be best for that."

Once he was ready, she led him into the back of the parlor. They passed a staircase with a doormat in front of it, where fluffy black slippers had been disposed of earlier that day as she had changed them out for her shoes. On the doormat was a large ball of grey and black fur with a long, striped and bushy tail. At first glance, it seemed that it was another piece of decoration or fabric that matched the slippers, but soon the decoration moved and perked its ears. Two black beads looked up curiously as the stranger passed and eyed him as he walked. A soft, chittery sound was emitted by the furry pile, and it changed into a soft purring noise as the head of it was lowered back onto the matt, the eyes closing once more now that it noticed that the people weren't that interested in her. Lilly passed by the raccoon without making a fuss over her, instead focusing on the door that was on the left side of the staircase. She opened it and entered, holding it open so that he could follow suit.

"There we go, please make yourself comfortable on the table. If I can do anything to help provide more comfort, let me know. I have pillows available if you find the table to be too hard to lay on." She offered, propping the right part of the table up so that it would be easier to lay on it.

"Inner arm and the mask, okay... let's see." She then added, and while he got comfortable, she sat on a rolling, low barstool and rolled herself to her desk where a laptop with a printer stood. A number of clicks followed and soon enough, the template of the tattoo came rolling out on tattoo transfer paper.

If he were to look around, he would notice a clear difference between this room and the parlor itself. While in the parlor, there had been quite a lot of clutter and plenty of displays, all that was displayed here was photography on the wall of work she did on previous customers. Aside from the desk, the chair and the table there was only a rolling tray for her supplies. All the furniture was in a matching deep purple, and here too Lilly blended right in.

"What do you think?" She asked, rolling back towards the table and showing him the template. "Would this size be alright? The discount is usually for smaller tattoos, but I figured that if it was to become a part of a horror themed sleeve later, it would be best to make it pop." She explained, cutting out the template and holding it on his arm to give him a good idea of the size. "I think it would look best on your inner arm, given that it has quite a bit of detail. That way, your hair growth won't disturb it." Unless he would request an adjustment, she would then proceed to remove the hair of the target area with a razor and clean the area with a disinfecting spray before applying the template.

"Are you ready? Do you still feel okay?" She asked, the grey shine in her eyes even more noticeable under this light as she looked up at him curiously. If he indicated that he was in fact ready, she would then slowly start tattooing him, putting down the line work first and wiping the excess ink off with a wet piece of kitchen towel in between parts.
Mr. Koala (played anonymously)

Walks into the shop. Mr. Koala looks around walking over with his large pumpkin bucket. He sets it upside down, crawling on it, and then jumping onto the couch struggling up onto it as he crawls to sit down on the couch with a smile. "Trick or Treat!" Mr. Koala Giggles waving to Lilly! "Happy Hello Ween!"
Lilly Lewis (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

Mr. Koala wrote:
Walks into the shop. Mr. Koala looks around walking over with his large pumpkin bucket. He sets it upside down, crawling on it, and then jumping onto the couch struggling up onto it as he crawls to sit down on the couch with a smile. "Trick or Treat!" Mr. Koala Giggles waving to Lilly! "Happy Hello Ween!"

As Lilly heard the jingle of the shop's door, she looked up from her drawing paper. The pencil that was in her hand got tucked into her hair, and as she couldn't find anyone standing near the door, she gave it a confused look. Hearing the pitter patter of tiny feet, she first looked at the hallway behind her to see if Ellie was on the move. Seeing as there was no grey and black fur budging there, she then propelled herself onto the tips of her toes, leaning over the counter in order to see what was up.

Right when she did that, she saw the pumpkin bucket upside down on the floor and a grey furred creature, quite similar to Ellie, climbed on top of it in order to get on one of her couches. The creature's voice was sweet, and only when she finally got a good look at it, she realized what it was. It was a koala! She could barely contain her excitement, having never seen one in real life before and the fact that he could talk only made everything better!

"Well, hello there little one, Happy Halloween to you too!" She exclaimed, a warm and joyful smile spreading on her face in response to his own smile. "For cuties like you it will have to be a treat, of course. I have different kinds of candy, slices of fresh pumpkin pie and warm apple cider right by the door. You can choose what you like, and make sure to fill both paws." She offered, being rather in awe about his cuteness.

Just as she had finished that sentence, more pitter patter sounds came from behind her, and Ellie stretched herself out as she made her way into the shop. The raccoon wasn't yet aware of the presence of another critter, but as she rounded the corner of the counter and she spotted him, she made an excited chittering sound. Two black, beady eyes looked up at the other creature curiously and she tilted her head in surprise. Nothing she had ever seen before, but he would sure make a cute friend!
Mr. Koala (played anonymously)

"Hi Lady!" Mr. Koala said to Lilly as he sat on the couch and giggled. As she walked up with candy and slices of fresh pumpkin pie and warm apple cider he would giggle and then stand up on the puffy couch cushion as his feet wobbled making his body topple around as he put his hands down to catch his balance. He then giggled and held his arms open for a hug as he looked at Lilly. "Mr. Koala would like a piece of the pie and some apple juice!" He said giggling as he rubbed his tummy falling on his butt with a little squeek as he laid his head back giggling like he had to to survive.

As he sat there he looked at another creature come in, crawling over to the edge of the couch and peeking over the cushion at it as he blinked and then looked up at Lilly, his lips in the shape of an 'o'...as he looked back down.
Lilly Lewis (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

Mr. Koala wrote:
"Hi Lady!" Mr. Koala said to Lilly as he sat on the couch and giggled. As she walked up with candy and slices of fresh pumpkin pie and warm apple cider he would giggle and then stand up on the puffy couch cushion as his feet wobbled making his body topple around as he put his hands down to catch his balance. He then giggled and held his arms open for a hug as he looked at Lilly. "Mr. Koala would like a piece of the pie and some apple juice!" He said giggling as he rubbed his tummy falling on his butt with a little squeek as he laid his head back giggling like he had to to survive.

As he sat there he looked at another creature come in, crawling over to the edge of the couch and peeking over the cushion at it as he blinked and then looked up at Lilly, his lips in the shape of an 'o'...as he looked back down.

She could see the gesture he made and recognized what he requested of her. Lowering herself onto the couch next to him and being cautious to not squish him, she attempted to gently pick him up, hug him softly and then place him on her lap. That could be a little steadier, at least if he was smart enough to rest his tiny frame against her tummy. Soon enough she had handed him a piece of pie that was almost as large as his face, and she grabbed a package of the empty ointment cups she had for sale from the counter in order to pour him some cider. While the pie was perhaps a little too large for him, the cup would serve him perfectly for his size.

His little squeaks and giggles made her day, and even Ellie seemed delighted about his visit as she watched from a short distance. Her tail playfully tapped against the floor, and it seemed like she prepared to launch herself onto the couch.

"Calmly, Ellie. You can come say hello but no funny business." She warned, and the raccoon briefly dropped her ears down before slowly wandering closer to them and jumping up onto the couch elegantly, landing next to Lilly's lap and sticking her nose into the air. She sniffed then, the smell of pumpkin pie but more importantly the raccoon beckoning her closer until her nose almost touched him.

"She won't hurt you. I've known her ever since I moved here and she has never shown any signs of aggression towards anyone." Lilly said reassuringly,
Mr. Koala (played anonymously)

As Lilly picked him up he smiled and got hugged. He then sat on her lap and laid against her tummy as he put his hands on his tummy looking up at her with a smile. As she handed him a piece of pie his hands started to clap and then he leaned up taking the tiniest little bit out of the tip of the pie chewing on it with a smile. As he ate the pie he would lay his tiny head back against her tummy and turn on his side to roll over and hug her tight as he closed his eyes. "Mr. Koala make Hello Ween friend." He said looking up at Lilly with a smile. He then stood up falling back on her lap with a squeek as he giggled rolling on his side to stand back up and sit back down against her tummy. His feet would stick out as they dropped back down and he would bounce them up and down one at a time as he hummed the song 'monster mash' as he got a tiny cup of apple juice taking a sip making a 'ahhhhhhhhhh' sound as he looked up at her smiling.

He then looked up at the Racoon going quiet a long moment looking at Lilly again with his 'o' face as he looked at the Racoon. As the Racoon sniffed him he would reach out and poke it's nose with his finger and then giggle. "Got you!" He said to the Racoon as he pulled his finger back putting it against his tummy laughing. He then looked up at Lilly and laid his head back against her taking another sip of his juice. "I'm Mr. Koala!"
Lilly Lewis (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

Mr. Koala wrote:
As Lilly picked him up he smiled and got hugged. He then sat on her lap and laid against her tummy as he put his hands on his tummy looking up at her with a smile. As she handed him a piece of pie his hands started to clap and then he leaned up taking the tiniest little bit out of the tip of the pie chewing on it with a smile. As he ate the pie he would lay his tiny head back against her tummy and turn on his side to roll over and hug her tight as he closed his eyes. "Mr. Koala make Hello Ween friend." He said looking up at Lilly with a smile. He then stood up falling back on her lap with a squeek as he giggled rolling on his side to stand back up and sit back down against her tummy. His feet would stick out as they dropped back down and he would bounce them up and down one at a time as he hummed the song 'monster mash' as he got a tiny cup of apple juice taking a sip making a 'ahhhhhhhhhh' sound as he looked up at her smiling.

He then looked up at the Racoon going quiet a long moment looking at Lilly again with his 'o' face as he looked at the Racoon. As the Racoon sniffed him he would reach out and poke it's nose with his finger and then giggle. "Got you!" He said to the Racoon as he pulled his finger back putting it against his tummy laughing. He then looked up at Lilly and laid his head back against her taking another sip of his juice. "I'm Mr. Koala!"

Having the little one on her lap had proven to be very entertaining, and Lilly was focused on little but the cuteness that was going on. As he expressed his desire to make a Halloween friend and enjoyed the pie and cider, she smiled encouragingly and gave him gentle pets when he hugged her. Scratching softly with two fingers behind his ears, she only stopped to tickle his belly once he rolled around on her lap. It seemed like he was enjoying her company and the treats all the same, and Lilly was happy about that.

Ellie wasn't too sure about the creature yet, she hadn't entirely made up her mind. Lilly told her to be calm and so she was, her nose being less then an inch away from the Koala now.

Sniiiiifffff

She smelled him, her tiny nose wiggling before she made more chittering noises. That same nose was then booped by him and her eyes widened in shock and stared at him, tension only leaving her body when he giggled. Once he exclaimed "Got you!", she made a purring sound and softly bumped her nose against his tummy, sniffing that too and potentially tickling him in the process.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Koala! My name is Lilly and this is Ellie. I'm glad you found your way to my little corner of the world." She expressed, breaking a piece of pie off of the slice so that it would be more bite sized before handing it to him.

"Did you go to a lot of other houses yet? Ate a lot of sweets?" She inquired.
Mr. Koala (played anonymously)

He was having the time of his life. Lilly was so nice and her pumpkin pie and apple juice was yummy. As she scratched him behind the ears he would make a 'woowoo' sound as his eyes closed and then when she tickled his belly his whole body wobbled and squirmed as he laughed loudly. "Ahhh!" he yelled out. As he booped Ellie's nose, she stared at him and then sniffed his tummy, he giggling as he looked at the racoon with an 'o' face again looking up at Lilly and then back down at the Racoon.

"You are Ellie." He said to the Racoon and then he looked up at Lilly. "And you are Lilly." He said smiling as he looked at her. As she broke a piece of the pie off he would lean up taking a tiny bite out of it chewing it very slowly as he smiled and swallowed. "Yum!" He said with a smile then crawled down her lap to her knees looking over the edge of her knees at his plastic pumpkin bucket on the floor he used to climb on the couch. "I have a heavy pumpkin bucket full of candy! I went to one house and a man helped me get candy cause the button was too high to reach. Another house I got more candy, you can have a piece if you want!"

As he pushed himself up he would stumble back falling against Lilly's tummy as he hugged himself and laid his head down on her thigh, closing his eyes as he spoke. "I full." He said, closing his eyes as he immediately fell asleep. It seemed Halloween had wore the little guy out.
Lilly Lewis (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

Mr. Koala wrote:
He was having the time of his life. Lilly was so nice and her pumpkin pie and apple juice was yummy. As she scratched him behind the ears he would make a 'woowoo' sound as his eyes closed and then when she tickled his belly his whole body wobbled and squirmed as he laughed loudly. "Ahhh!" he yelled out. As he booped Ellie's nose, she stared at him and then sniffed his tummy, he giggling as he looked at the racoon with an 'o' face again looking up at Lilly and then back down at the Racoon.

"You are Ellie." He said to the Racoon and then he looked up at Lilly. "And you are Lilly." He said smiling as he looked at her. As she broke a piece of the pie off he would lean up taking a tiny bite out of it chewing it very slowly as he smiled and swallowed. "Yum!" He said with a smile then crawled down her lap to her knees looking over the edge of her knees at his plastic pumpkin bucket on the floor he used to climb on the couch. "I have a heavy pumpkin bucket full of candy! I went to one house and a man helped me get candy cause the button was too high to reach. Another house I got more candy, you can have a piece if you want!"

As he pushed himself up he would stumble back falling against Lilly's tummy as he hugged himself and laid his head down on her thigh, closing his eyes as he spoke. "I full." He said, closing his eyes as he immediately fell asleep. It seemed Halloween had wore the little guy out.

Ellie gave him a pleased glance and made louder purring noises as Mr. Koala addressed her. It seemed she was quite happy with her new friend, and now that they'd actually been introduced to each other she dared to come a little closer and lay against Lilly's lap, very close to the Koala.

Lilly looked at the two of them as Mr. Koala proceeded to eat the offered bite of pie and enjoyed it's taste, only interfering with his actions by placing a guarding hand against her knee to create a makeshift balcony as he moved to point at the pumpkin bucket. The last thing she wanted was for him to topple off of her lap and get himself injured.

"It seems like you do have quite the haul there, but I'm sure it can fit a little more." She remarked as she looked at the contents of the bucket. "It's good that people helped you get candy, someone as sweet as you deserves to get all the sweets to match."

She hadn't expected it at all, but without too much of a warning he stumbled back against her and laid his head on her thigh. Even as he claimed he was full, she didn't think he would actually fall asleep on her lap until he did, which was when she giggled softly.

For a few minutes she remained there and relaxed, but soon she felt the call of her drawing paper that requested her attention. Being careful not to wake him up, she gently scooped him up and placed him next to Ellie so that he could sleep there while she'd continue drawing. Walking slowly to the back of her counter, she took out a soft blanket before making her way back to the couch. She had the full intention of tucking him in, but by the time she made it there Ellie had already wrapped herself around the tiny Koala and protectively placed her tail over him. Placing the blanket over the lower part of their bodies, she then carefully moved towards the door and took two handfuls of candy, which she added to his bucket.

Lilly would let him sleep there as long as he needed to, being a night owl had its benefits and one of those was that she'd likely be drawing until the sun would come up. If he didn't wake up by then, she thought, she could always take him upstairs with her so that he could sleep more there.
SylOfficial Topic Starter

Just as a small note in between: Mr. Koala is more than welcome to stay with Lilly, either for a few hours of sleep or for the night in her apartment. If you would like to continue the scene you can have him wake up a little later, but if you prefer to move on to other topics you are allowed to assume that she will help him carry his bucket out, give him a hug and send him on his way. It is up to you and while I have thoroughly enjoyed the interaction they had so far, I don't want you to feel pressured to make him stay.

If he does choose to leave without saying goodbye for some reason after being carried to the apartment, he technically could as the doors are never locked from the inside. That said, he would have a staircase to conquer.

Thank you for the cute posts, they truly made my day!
Mr. Koala (played anonymously)

Mr. Koala woke up in the morning. He had fallen asleep the whole night. He woke up with Ellie on top of him, pushing the tail off his head with a squeeking grunt as he tossed it over her body and then his big puffy ears peeked out from under the heap of a racoon as he yawned with another squeak and rubbed his eyes. As je crawled up and over Ellie he would fall down onto the couch seat and then look around, sitting down as he looked around. "Mr. Koala fell asleep! Mr. Koala awake!" He said giggling as he looked at Ellie and then back at the room.

He would scoot to the edge of the couch and dangle his feet off of it as he wobbled them around in lazy circles looking around the room from the edge of the couch seat. He giggled as he looked down at his candy bucket and then remembered how he got here. "I was Hello Ween trick or treating." He said with a smile.
Lilly Lewis (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

Mr. Koala wrote:
Mr. Koala woke up in the morning. He had fallen asleep the whole night. He woke up with Ellie on top of him, pushing the tail off his head with a squeeking grunt as he tossed it over her body and then his big puffy ears peeked out from under the heap of a racoon as he yawned with another squeak and rubbed his eyes. As je crawled up and over Ellie he would fall down onto the couch seat and then look around, sitting down as he looked around. "Mr. Koala fell asleep! Mr. Koala awake!" He said giggling as he looked at Ellie and then back at the room.

He would scoot to the edge of the couch and dangle his feet off of it as he wobbled them around in lazy circles looking around the room from the edge of the couch seat. He giggled as he looked down at his candy bucket and then remembered how he got here. "I was Hello Ween trick or treating." He said with a smile.

The cute creature woke up on a couch, all right, only if he were to inspect it more closely he would soon come to realize that it was no longer the same couch he had fallen asleep on.

Underneath him was a black, leather chesterfield sofa that had been covered by a fluffy black blanket to protect the craftmanship from sharp raccoon nails. Matching fluffy pillows in deep purple and maroon sat against each side of that sofa, and Ellie stretched herself out in the middle of it now that her newfound companion had woken up.

Things seemed awfully quiet in the living room, and while the shop had been filled with a lot of display cases and oddities this room seemed to be far more of a cosy space. Still, it was clear to see that the room had been decorated by the same hand, as a similar colour pallette had been used to the one that was used in the parlor.

Across the room stood a rather massive looking terrarium, but whichever creature lived in there wasn't currently visible. Next to it was a massive wooden and antique looking desk, on which a Singer sewing machine stood with an emerald green fabric propped between it.

Further to the right there were the top of a staircase and two doors, one of those opened and revealing a spacious looking bathroom with a standing tub on black metallic feet and the other being closed. Given the lack of other visible doors in the room, it could be easy enough to figure out that had to be Lilly's bedroom.

To the left of the room was a large window that stretched from the floor to the ceiling and included a sliding door. That door provided easy access to the balcony once it was opened and allowed for people to sit outside in the sun and relax while overlooking the prettiest parts of the town.

On the right of that window was an arrangement of counters, a fridge, a stove with built in oven, a microwave and a variety of kitchen supplies such as an expresso machine and a knife holder.

The only light source that was currently available in the room was the morning sun, and it happily casted it's first rays onto the round kitchen table and it's surrounding chairs. Half of the table had drawings scattered over it and pencils laying on top of them while the other half was empty aside from a single mug with a spoon.

It seemed like Lilly wasn't awake yet, but she had left his bucket sitting on the floor in front of the couch so that he could manage to find it. It's location was copied from where it had been downstairs, but the bucket was now filled to the brim and almost overflowing.

As the first rays of sunshine had reached the table, so had the artificial sunlight provided by Lilly's lamp reached her face. A soft groan was let out as she rolled onto her tummy and burried her face in her pillow. She would snooze for just five more minutes... five more minutes couldn't be that bad right? She didn't have anywhere she had to be this early after all... or so she thought, the presence of their over-night guest having left her mind.

Mr. Koala fell asleep! Mr. Koala awake! she heard, the sentences and his following giggles making her jump out of bed and nearly trip over her costume that she'd left next to it on the floor. She tried to survive the route towards her bedroom door, and once she reached it she put on the black and white striped, silk robe.

Once she was properly covered but sadly not very presentable, she opened the door and stepped into the living room. The woman that he would see now was quite different from the one he had seen the night before, but luckily still recognizable even though her smeared make up gave her big panda eyes with green glitters mixed in.

"Good morning, Mr. Koala. Morning Ellie, Morning Marcel." She expressed. She was clearly not a morning person, but that didn't mean she wouldn't so her best to be a good host.

With her long and green highlighted hair now hanging losely over her shoulders, she offered him a small smile and walked closer to the couch on her bare feet.

"Did you sleep well? Would you like to eat something?" She asked, not fully waiting out his answer before moving towards the kitchen, where she pressed a single button to start her expresso machine and opened the fridge to take out some food. There was more than enough of it to be able to share, she just hoped that he would like bacon and eggs as well but if not that then perhaps he would prefer some fruit.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Lilith's Oddities

Moderators: Mina, MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus