Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Secrets of the School Fire (Modern R (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Genre: semi-mystery, slice of life (like it’s mostly slice of life but has many mystery elements)
Optional genres: romance (always lol)

This roleplay is heavily centered around angst! If that is not something you are interested in, you might not want to do this roleplay with me!
Fire. The whole school was engulfed in flames, and barely any of the students had survived. Two of the survivors were Y/C and Jason. It was their freshman year of highschool. Despite surviving, they had to live with mental and physical scars for the rest of their lives. Jason, for example, could barely walk anymore due to the severe burns on his legs and feet.

Now, it was junior year at the high school. It was fully rebuilt, and Jason and Y/C were going once more. They had always been close since they grew up together, but the fire seemed to only make them closer. Though the first day went well, the lingering feeling that they could somehow figure out why the fire happened would not leave. The urge to figure out the mystery was strong— but would they actually come back with information?

Hi! This is a different type of roleplay than I normally do, but I mixed it with elements that I love (high school, slice of life, etc.)! I’m hoping to do this with anyone!

I prefer one to two paragraphs! As long as you don’t give one liners, it’ll be great!

If you’re interested in this (or doing a different type of rp), DM me <3
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Secrets of the School Fire (Modern R (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus