Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » FREE ART RAFFLE!

Hello, welcome to my Art Raffle.

I was going to do a first come first serve kind of thing but maybe it would be more fair to do a raffle so if you don't see this as soon as I post it you'll still have a chance to get one!

The point of this raffel is for me to work on my style and get back into doing digital art and see how I want my stuff to look so I can have consistent art and maybe start doing commissions.

That being said, I don't really have any references for what they're going to look like since they're going to be experimental!!

HOW TO ENTER

Send me a note with the subject "art raffle" and comment on this thread something along the lines of "sent" or something.

DO NOT INCLUDE ANY DETAILS ABOUT YOIR CHARACTER OR USE A CHARACTER PROFILE TO SEND THE MESSAGE. I DO NOT WANT TO BE TEMPTED BY COOL DESIGNS TO CHOOSE ONE PERSON OVER ANOTHER.

Depending on how fast I get messages I'll do a drawing at 5 or 10.

I will probably be doing more than one draw from the pool so don't get discouraged if you see a lot of posts!

I will draw: Human, Anthro, Animals
If your character is super complex it may effect the quality of the art you will receive (sorry in advance)

I guess that's it for now.

Cheers.

First raffle winner: Faedreamer.
GNEtCvs.png

I sent a message :)
I've sent a message; hope that's okay! 😊
TheVexedKitty Topic Starter

2 folks added to the list 😁

Ok not as much traffic as I though this would get 😅 I'll wait till Friday before deciding how to proceed so I have the weekend to draw.
I sent a message :)

3 folks so farrrr

I did a drawing for the winner and Faedreamer won some art for her character Zinnia.

GNEtCvs.png

I sorry it took a bit! I will be doing art for the 2 runners up (maybe not as finished as this one) so keep your eyes out hopefully they won't take as long as this one took...

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » FREE ART RAFFLE!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus