Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Neko Roleplay~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have a special neko like character. He is a male human/ fox neko hybrid with two blue ears and a fluffy blue tail. He has the ability to turn into a naga with blue and black scales and he can hypnotize people by looking into their eyes.
Would it be ok if I can join?
I would like to join your Rp.
I could go with one of these, I'll think of a Neko Character I could use (Or make one, the only Neko person in my database of characters is me! XD) And I think either a BoyxGirl thing so yea :3 I hope I can join this Neko RP thing
Resimere Topic Starter

Tyler1227 wrote:
I could go with one of these, I'll think of a Neko Character I could use (Or make one, the only Neko person in my database of characters is me! XD) And I think either a BoyxGirl thing so yea :3 I hope I can join this Neko RP thing
Of course you can join, do you have Skype?
Resimere Topic Starter

ReverseSmiles wrote:
I would like to join your Rp if that is okay c:

Name: Sammy Sliver (would like to be called Sliver)
Looks: Neko (White wolf, black eyes, long tail and ears
Personality: Shy and likes to hide, loves to explore, friendly, mysterious
Master/Mistress: None
Likes: Draw, playing in a tree or in the woods, and cuddling up next to a master/mistress
Dislikes: Cages
Family: None
Lovely, do you have a Skype, so we could role play? 😃
Resimere wrote:
Tyler1227 wrote:
Of course you can join, do you have Skype?

I do have Skype, the only bad part is I can't get it on computer because of the no sound problem, and my Tablet won't turn on so yea.
Well hey, I'm pretty new too. But if you are still in need of a mistress I can help you out with that! If it hasn't died out yet..
Akari (played by Drax)

Man I was a neko before it was cool xD I would love to rp with you
Michiko (played by FroggyGurl)

If I could join I would love to use her but I don't have skype .-.
Hi, I'm new as well and i was wondering if you wanted to roleplay with me?
talldude0206

I'm looking for any teen girls who would lick to do a neko roleplay on kik. My username is talldude0206, the roleplay is master slave, with a twist. Msg me and tell me you are a neko if interested!
The fun Girls (played anonymously)

Is it to late to get in on this fun???
Hello! Am I able to rp now? Wait, I need a master..
Alexspiker02

Hello, I have a Neko called Sam who would love a master. He is 17 and 4'9 he has bright blue eyes, messy brown hair with brown ears and a brown tail. A little shy, cute and loves baths. I am adding more information to the description but I hope that's good enough. I would love to join.
Alucard

I would join with a character I have but I don't have Skype
Mewwy (played by nickthenekoking)

mew!
Mewwy (played by nickthenekoking)

mew
Can i join in?
Hello!
This roleplay has maybe died out, but I'm going to reply anyway XD

I have a character that I haven't typed up yet, who could be a mistress.
Yet I also have a character, also still not typed in here yet, who could be a Neko.

If you would prefer one over the other, tell me ^-^

But yah. I'm interested :3
Duckling_ wrote:
Hello!
This roleplay has maybe died out, but I'm going to reply anyway XD

I have a character that I haven't typed up yet, who could be a mistress.
Yet I also have a character, also still not typed in here yet, who could be a Neko.

If you would prefer one over the other, tell me ^-^

But yah. I'm interested :3

Do you want to do a romance rp with me?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Neko Roleplay~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus