Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Enemy within A Sequel to "Covenant Earth War"

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike)

Set three months after Halo 4 timeline, Years after Cutter met Keyes and the events of that time line, Spartan Jessica-A-230 is leading a campaign on the Covenant Remnant who have decided to attack the UNSC, She has grown stronger and wiser thanks to an old friend of hers who helped her through a lot of hard times, She has not seen that friend in 5 and a half years. She will need help in her campaign on the planet of Arcadia (NOTE Covenant Earth War will still continue)

APP, this is very short and only needs basic info

Leader: Cutter
Hero Unit: SPARTAN-A-230-JESSICA http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/PlayerModel.ashx?p1=0&p2=1&p3=4&p4=3&p5=3&p6=21&p7=19&p8=19
Special Unit: Elephant
Superunit: ODST, an Upgraded version of marines
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Jessica wondered through the dense jungle that was now surrounding a city, It was called Arcadia. And was destroyed by the Covenant more than 22 years ago. She ran through the rubble and building skeletons and trees with her duel SMGs. There was a UNSC base in this city, A hidden one. The Remnant covies don't know the UNSC are here. Jessica soon got to the base that was in an old tower. She walked in and looked to Cutter "Sir" She said saluting Cutter. He turned to her "Jessica. I need you to take a transport hog out. Looks like we have something falling towards the planet" He said pointing at an object on sensors falling "Yes sir!" She yelled and ran out to a transport hog, five marines jumped in the back leaving the side seat empty. Jessica pushed down on the petal and took off to the landing site of the object
John-117 (played anonymously)

Leader: John
Hero Unit: John-117
Special Unit: Falcon
Superunit: Mantis

(since Keyes is dead by the end of the first Halo event I thought it would be nice if John had his own platoon of sorts)

((That's perfectly fine! Though Jessica has no idea of Johns return after the events of Halo 3))

(Awesome, that'll make it even better)

John was one of the falling objects, his armor protecting him from the burning of the atmosphere and the rest was covenant debris, remnants of what used to be a cruiser, some phantoms made it out alive but most of the cruiser exploded before a majority could make it off and John was falling in the middle of all of it

Jessica saw the object, It looked like a person alright "Medic have your stuff ready" Jessica said as she gunned it to a possible landing sight of the person falling

As each piece of debris hit the ground large clouds of dirt came flying up and clouding the area making it difficult to see, John fell between a large metal purple plate and what seemed like a bit of the commander's chair, his armor's gel locking him into a position to cushion his fall

Jessica jumped out to see the Spartan. She looked hard at the Spartan, to which the marines looked at her puzzled "Commander?" the medic asked waving his hand in front of her "hmm? OH Sorry... its just, He reminds me of someone" She bends down and deactivates the GEL layer "reminds me of John" She whispered shaking the spartan

John gave a slight grunt before starting to move, he pushed the large metal plate off of him and away from the others before standing up straight, his number on his chest reading '1-1-7' he looked down at Jessica not saying a word

Jessica jumped up and stared at the numbers, Then put a hand on Johns shoulder "J-John? Is that you?" She said, It was clear she was trying to hold back her joy, Though she was doing a bad job. Though, She was also trying not to cry, They were close friends and she thought he had died almost five years ago, To just meet him in the middle of no where was unbelievable to her, Was this a dream? No it couldn't be. It was too real, Maybe he did not know it was her due to the new armor? Really she did not care, John was back!

John nodded and grabbed at his throat for a moment "that was a bit of a tough fall" he said looking around at all the debris around "now where have I seen this before?" he said shrugging at what seemed to be a joke

Jessica was slightly puzzled, She knew John joked, But what if this was not a joke? "Arcadia... We fought here before... Well not in this city specifically that was 22 years ago, But on a different part of this planet" She then looked at John "You remember me right? Spartan Jessica?" The marines were puzzled, The marines then looked at John "Wait that's the chief! Hes alive" The marines were all astonished

John stared for a moment, he didn't realize this spartan in front of him was an old friend. He grabbed Jessica's shoulders and looked at her numbers "they gave you different numbers?" he asked slightly puzzled as to why the UNSC would

She did not answer and just hugged him, The marines look puzzled but decided not to make any smart ass remarks and just let the reunion take place

John hesitantly hugged Jessica back "it's good to see you again" he said continuing to looked around at the area

She let go of John and whispered "I will tell you back in base as its very secret info" She said looking at the marines, then turned to John "Want to drive?" She asked pointing at the Transport hog

John looked at the hog, as he began walking towards it he felt a slight limp on his left leg. He looked downwards and it didn't step right so he jumped into the side seat "i'd rather not, not this time"

Jessica nodded and jumped into the drivers seat "I have gotten a lot better at this" She said smiling, As soon as the marines jumped in the back she drove off to the base dodging trees and rocks with the greatest of ease and was driving quite smoothing, Unlike marines who often did not care about driving smoothly, Really they only cared about surviving the drive

They parked at the base and Jessica jumped out, The marines went into the base, But Jessica motioned John to follow her beside it

John hopped out of the hog as soon as it stopped and slowly limped behind Jessica "then how come you still scare me when your driving?" He said following as best he could

Jessica let out a small laugh "Not sure, Maybe your not as brave as you though you were" She said jokingly elbowing him, She then turned to face him "I assume you want to know why my armor is completely different and the fact my number ID Has been changed..." She sighed and looked up at the sky "some covenant wanted me dead, Because I was the toughest while you were gone, Well besides JUN" she then looked at the ground and shuffled her feat shyly "Im not sure why they wanted me dead, but they tried 11 times!... So the UNSC decided to change my armor and ID... Now im a completely different Spartan... All my previous records have been destroyed, Everyone thinks im a new mark IV Spartan" She then looked at John "So how are you and Cortana doing? I imagine you two kept each other company in your 4 year absence?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Enemy within A Sequel to "Covenant Earth War"

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus