Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Scientists and Experiments (1x1)

Experiment 649 (played by CelestinaGrey)

(A 1x1 with Lister)

Experiment 649 had finally reached a suburban area. This was a pretty dangerous thing, considering she was an escaped experiment that no one knew how to control or tame. The woman was definitely an oddity to look at, with glowing marks on her skin and hair, and glowing eyes. It was late, very late at night as she walked through the area of houses and homes, peering around curiously. Things were so strange here. She had seen video clips of places like these, but never in person. She stopped at one house and opened the mailbox curiously, peering inside. What was it supposed to hold? It was a strange little box. She closed it, then fiddled with the odd plastic red flag on the side. These things were strange indeed. Experiment 649 certainly didn't know how to handle the way 'normal' people lived.
Lister (played by ShotaBoy)

Lister was a simple scientist, loved to study about nearly everything. But lately he's been having a strange and strong feeling that the government, or those who held power over people, had quite a bit to hide. He would try and calling people who might know something about it but everyone would blow it off or avoid it completely. One night Lister was out for a stroll just to clear his mind. It was kind-of chill out, but his lab coat kept him warm. He walked down a small and poorly light street just admiring the stars and the sounds of the city close by.
Experiment 649 (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

The odd female looked up when she heard footsteps, and she quickly ducked behind a decorative bush. She watched curiously as the man walked along. It was a human! A real, normal human! She stood up, staring at him with wide eyes. She wasn't exactly camouflaged, though. Since she, well, glowed. Even behind the bush she would've been seen, but now she was just standing there, staring at him. A real, normal human.

Lister stopped hearing rustling of leaves or such. He turned to look when he saw a distinct glow. Rather odd, some old holiday lights? No, it was nothing that can even compare too simple decorations. Then he made out a shape, it was a person, a girl more or less. A glowing girl, that was enough too intrigue him. "H-hello? Are you alright?" He stood there with his head tilted trying to make out a better perspective. "Is there something wrong?"

649 gasped slightly. It really was a real human, and he was talking to her! She took a couple steps over, her head tilting slightly, looking at him. He wasn't wearing the odd white clothes that the scientists wore. "Hmm?" She glanced up at him, distracted from his outfit by his words. She smiled and was about to answer when she heard something in the distance. Noises. She took hold of this new person by the hand and started running.

Lister was admiring the strange girl when she grabbed his hand causing him to stumble a bit before he found his feet hitting the ground at a running speed. "Woe, Ah! Where- where are we going?" He felt a little panic trying to keep up. He looked around to find what ever she was afraid of but couldn't "It's ok.. There's nothing around."

"They're coming." was the only response he got, "They're coming and they'll take me away!" She ran with him, until he asked where they were going, and she stopped dead in her tracks. "...I don't know." She looked around. Where was somewhere safe? She had no clue where she would be able to hide in a place like this, a place with real humans!

When they stopped he leaned on his knees breathing heavily, not being much of the active type. "Who.. who's coming?" he asked his breath scattered with his words. He looked up at the girl before looking around. "If you're looking for a place to stay safe, I think we're by my house... That sounds weird I'm sorry.." The scientist face palmed at the comment noticing how awkward that sounded. "I'm not meaning it in a bad way, you just seem scared and I can offer protection... Im not helping my situation.."

649 looked at him for a moment. "...bad people." When he spoke of a safe place, she nodded, completely oblivious as to why he was getting so flustered and upset. "Yes. Please. Take me there right away." She kept hold of his hand and let him lead them away to his house, to a safe place away from her pursuers.

He took the girls hand and lead her away around 3 corners and too his small house. "Well, it's not much but it's home... Please excuse the mess, I'm kindof into research and stuff." He said as he opened his door too a cluttered home but still livable. Mostly just papers and some pizza boxes. He ushered her in and shut the door behind. "So... Hi.. I'm Lister.. A nice man who wont hurt you.. and you are?"

649 followed him, stepping into the house and looking around. A real house! It was amazing! She looked around, smiling, then turned back to Lister. "Uh..." She paused for a moment, then smiled. "649." That was the only 'name' she knew. 649. That's what 'they' always called her, and that's what she always responded to.

"649?.. That's hardly a name, just numbers." He cleared a spot on the couch for the two of them just pushing papers off. "Where did you come from, 649.. I mean, you glow.. Not that that's bad or anything! Just.. Not normal.." He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck and handed her his lab coat. "You are rather pretty though.."

649 looked at the spot on the couch that he had just cleared, and she sat down carefully. It was soft! "It is what they call me." she answered simply as he questioned her name. When he spoke of where she was from, she hesitated. But then she looked at herself. "It is not normal to glow?" She looked at him and reached over to pull his sleeve up and see if HE had glowing markings. She tilted her head a little. "That is odd...you do not glow. They didn't glow, but I thought that was because THEY were not normal.."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Scientists and Experiments (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus