Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » I wanna see your characters!

All I have is Shotgun. Shotgun is a retired hitmen who is know a bounty hunter. He is rather calm person who just tries to make a living.
Theo Stark wrote:
Theo is an interesting one. I have a serious dislike of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so I created a character that was a dark antithesis of what it stood for. I have a serious love-hate relationship when it comes to this character, since he is kind of the reason I was banned from another roleplaying site (long story, don't ask). I've managed to keep going no matter what, and Theo has turned into one of my more popular characters, despite the trauma both in his backstory and my usage of him.

I've come back to read this character a few times now and I have to say I rather like Theo. I'm generally not someone who enjoys fandoms or fandom made characters, but I love what you've done with Theo. I'm also amazed and fascinated that he was created out of a strong dislike for his fandom, which isn't something I think I've ever seen in my many years of online writing.
Aelyss wrote:
Let me just pop in with a character with shiny new art! :D

Here is another character that has caught my eye on this list. Intricately woven character between two wildly different animal classifications. Detailed profile which is informative yet leaves more to discover. I love the fact they horde and protect information, very classic dragon feel to it and I imagine Aelyss slithered up on a giant pile of books, hissing at any one who comes to take one.
I always create a character specific for a story. I often revisit the same general ideas for a plot, but never reused characters. The character I played the longest is probably a human man warlord in a low fantasy setting, heavily inspired by ruthenian pagan mythos.

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1478428

For this character I came up with a flaw that despite being badass and cruel warrior, he was controlled by women all his life. Didn't make him weak or submissive necessarily, but he never got to do what __he__ wanted. That is, until he meets my partner's character the princess and romance catches fire, the usual.

I still think it's an interesting idea, but it didn't get much attention in the play. Also, the side characters ended up overshadowing the main character. Especially considering that he somehow ended up having a dry and flat personality. Making characters that are too disinterested and emotionless is still something that I struggle with.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » I wanna see your characters!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus