Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » I wanna see your characters!

Aelyss (played anonymously)

Let me just pop in with a character with shiny new art! :D
Genevieve Vondran (played by Bathorys_Sin)

Genevieve! A long time character of mine whose gone through rework after rework!

Once an English Aristocrat who was married off to someone her family considered influential, only to be turned into a vampire. Sometimes cynical but heavily flirtatious, she's tall, dressed in black, and sometimes well, cannibalistic.
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

She's one of my favourites because I've had to RP her through a number of emotional trauma's such as deaths of people she loved since her creation in July of 2017. Her ethnic background is close to my own and I can draw from my own knowledge to enrich her background story. She's also become an incredible powerful being, but first and foremost I roleplay her using her wits and cunning. Allowing her to cut lose and use her blade and elemental abilities once in a while is fun. :) She was involved in paranormal investigations group/cabal for a good three years and could rely on her field of study in archeology and history to help her solve a number of cases.
Perchtail (played by kestrelwind)

Presenting my main battle cat for consideration
This character is one of my first OC's and has some incomprehensible feats of physical strength
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

Perchtail wrote:

lmao sorry I got excited about Warriors here ig

I'll be honest: Warriors is definitely my guilty pleasure, my first love in terms of writing. I gotta admit it. I'm such a sucker for writing animal characters. Loved the series when I first started to RP (that, and the Animals of Farthing Wood - oof šŸ„²) and even though I'm 24 now, I would not turn my nose up at some good nostalgia šŸ„² love the artwork, too! Honestly, if you ever want some Warrior OC sketches for free, I'm happy to try my hand šŸ‘€ it's been a while, but I miss drawing them. Humans, I'm shaky at - animals, I can kinda do šŸ˜‚

My first Warriors OC was admittedly not well developed cuz I was a kid. No shame, though, cuz it was so much fun to use her! A rogue, Skystorm, a very angsty cat. I miss those days ;v; Such great memories! Your characters on the other hand seem very well developed and designed haha!
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
This character is one of my first OC's and has some incomprehensible feats of physical strength

He certainly looks like the type to be able to do such feats of strength, haha!! I like his design a lot, too. It looks like he's got a really well defined backstory, too- especially since you've had him for so long!
_Skylark_ wrote:
Perchtail wrote:

I'll be honest: Warriors is definitely my guilty pleasure, my first love in terms of writing. I gotta admit it. I'm such a sucker for writing animal characters. Loved the series when I first started to RP (that, and the Animals of Farthing Wood - oof šŸ„²) and even though I'm 24 now, I would not turn my nose up at some good nostalgia šŸ„² love the artwork, too! Honestly, if you ever want some Warrior OC sketches for free, I'm happy to try my hand šŸ‘€ it's been a while, but I miss drawing them. Humans, I'm shaky at - animals, I can kinda do šŸ˜‚
Drael Chizkitch wrote:

He certainly looks like the type to be able to do such feats of strength, haha!! I like his design a lot, too. It looks like he's got a really well defined backstory, too- especially since you've had him for so long!

Thank you so much!!!
Kemeno (played by Reithesniper)

Look at her! She's probably my second favorite behind Paradise, I dont have too much to say about Squidy here here but I just love her-
I've been thinking a LOT about this angelic individual here. In the process of tweaking/adding a bit more to this as I hunt down some rp for Him/Her.
Ebony (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Ebony is my fav! I got him from an oc trade with a friend!
prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

I've never been one for OCs so forgive me if this goes against the thread.

The Evangelion franchise, and specifically Asuka, mean the world to me. It's had a major effect on me and I've spent a lot of time adjusting and headcanoning this character and just writing stories as her in general. I love her to death and she's just such a great character.
Ducky (played by silentruth)

I have a ton of heroes and well rounded generally cool characters on my roster, but I recently added this guy.
And this guy SUCKS SO HARD, and I love him for it.
I generally use him in halloween one shots, and he has died 100% of the time at the height of the final combat, in all settings, it's perfect.
I guess I will say that Charmine is my favorite out of everyone. She mainly has been (and probably still will be) an OC of my original world. Iā€™ve had her for eight years, and itā€™s weird to see how much sheā€™s changed.

(tangent below):

She went from an fifteen-year-old originally inspired by Sonic The Hedgehog(!!) with lots of almost ā€œLOL randomā€ energy to an angsty girl who is annoying but basically grows out of it. Sheā€™s kind of like me but not, and feels very real.

(end of tangent)

I have been on and off this site for a while, but I hope to RP as her more to develop her character when it comes around to me actually making a story for my world. I really think it would be interesting to see how other characters think of her and vice versa :)
Vanadium RĆ¼diger (played anonymously)

*bounces up and down, excited to show off my OC*

Okay, so this is Vanadium Constance Rudiger. He's a fandom OC, oops, but anyway...
He is the future son of Varian Rudiger and Cassandra from the TV show, Tangled: The Series.

He is a sunbeam of a child, he is the most loving, caring boy you'll ever meet in Old Corona. He was named after a periodic table element, because his dad is a freakin'dork and had to name his kid something equally dorky, ha ha! Now, while he's adorable and kind, he's also very shy and awkward, so he might actually not talk to you. <_< Sorry about that, please forgive him.

Despite the scientific-inspired name and him looking more like his father, he actually looks up to his mother the most. (Poor Varian--) He dreams of becoming a Royal Guard, but also an Alchemist. He has the passion for alchemy like his dad and the passion for weapons like his mom, what can I say? He's good friends with the royal twins of Corona, son and daughter to Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene Fitzherbert. They get along well and constantly get into fun adventures like their parents once did before them.

He loves watching his mother attend the Challenge of The Brave, and hopes when he's older, he can attend one himself and show those big, tough people who's boss! (Or come in last place, maybe he should practice some before he tries to attend...)

Anyway, enough rambling about my lil'guy. :)
Hope you like him!
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

I have to say that Nina here is probably my most developed character from my RP Repository days. Created for a roleplay prompt shortly after I registered here, she was rejected out-of-hand by the RP-request prompter. That RP connection went nowhere, and Nina was repurposed and developed more for the 2021 Halloween trick-or-treat event, along with a 'Halloween Party' RP. I have built on her backstory and a wild year she had from then.

Basically Nina and her husband Daniel (who I have not developed nearly as much) are middle-aged 'D.I.N.K.'s (dual income, no kids) navigating a longterm relationship that started back in school.
Theo is an interesting one. I have a serious dislike of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so I created a character that was a dark antithesis of what it stood for. I have a serious love-hate relationship when it comes to this character, since he is kind of the reason I was banned from another roleplaying site (long story, don't ask). I've managed to keep going no matter what, and Theo has turned into one of my more popular characters, despite the trauma both in his backstory and my usage of him.
Well, if I had to pick a favorite out of my roster, it would have to be Waverly. In addition to her extensive family history and an eventful career in Law Enforcement, Waverly also is an accomplished martial artist with a patented resume. From almost twenty years of experience in the strongest form of Karate to nine months in Wing Chun Kung Fu, Waverly is always ready for a fight, and with her hot temper, ready to punch someone who so much as looked at her sideways.

Havent gotten to use her in an RP quite yet though.
Raptors (played by ragemachine)

Raptors! A prehistoric dinosaur with a demon inside of him and is my very first OC. Iā€™ve had him since I was 10 and only the origin of his powers has really changed.

Raptors is meant to be a hero while wrestling this literal demonic being inside of him. Not because the demon wants to destroy the world, but because it just wants to return to Hell and rule it.
Raptors and the demon, named Nellu, are like Eddie and Venom with how Raptors gets powerful abilities and Nellu gets a host to travel and interact with.
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

I'm not sure if you're still interested in seeing OCs or not, buuuut here we go.

Cruz De Vil here is supposed to be the son of Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians. <3

I originally came up with him while browsing images on Pinterest and saw a little fella who dressed awfully like Cruella De Vil, so I looked into him a bit, turns out he's from a manga series and he dresses in all kinds of interesting outfits. So, with crediting the artist who made said manga series, I decided to do something a little creative. I edited the image I found, changing his hair to a black and white split color and even used another image to make a fake fashion magazine cover for him.

I've been thinking about him all day and how I can improve his profile. :)

I have also been catching myself humming 101 Dalmatian songs today as well. <_<
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Tori, right now, is probably my most used character that happens to be a mostly origin OC. The universe that they live in, Asteria, Iā€™m making with my friend Astrobeans, it has some inspiration from Dragon Ball, Narutoā€¦ and i forgot the others, but itā€™s still our own ideas. One of the main reasons i love her is because in the wake of her latest character development, with the way her new body works and her technology in her lab, the amount of advancements and evolution in abilities is justā€¦ i canā€™t even imagine. She also probably the character Iā€™ve put the most work into, ever.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » I wanna see your characters!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus