Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » AMA - I'll tell you about myself and Arknights

Nothing too personal though! Arknights is easier to answer about lmfao
Do either of you have any hobbies?
AgitoAceXIII Topic Starter

Uh-

Well, yes, I play Arknights a lot. I don't think Arknights has a hobby because it's only a game!

I also enjoy listening to music, writing (though I truthfully haven't had much urge to), and reading about war history.
AgitoAceXIII wrote:
Uh-

Well, yes, I play Arknights a lot. I don't think Arknights has a hobby because it's only a game!

I also enjoy listening to music, writing (though I truthfully haven't had much urge to), and reading about war history.

I will confess to not knowing Arknights was a game, I thought it was one of your characters, heh.

Now I'm curious, what exactly is it?

Arknights itself is a, and bear with me on this one, tower defense game with gacha mixed into it. It’s insanely popular and it’s really well known for its storytelling (and me, personally, I love the music!) and all that. It’s a story that manages to be dark, but not so dark you’d be like…”Ow, the edge!” or something like that lol
Marl (played anonymously)

Hi, I have a question about Arknights. Which is your favourite 6 star? Or maybe which is your favourite character from all the groups like sniper etc

My favorite 6 star as of right now is Exusiai lol
And my all time favorite character is Dobermann!

AgitoAceXIII wrote:
My favorite 6 star as of right now is Exusiai lol
And my all time favorite character is Dobermann!

Why do you like Dobermann so much?

You know, I couldn’t tell you. I guess I just do.

Okay, no problem. Thankyou for your answers!
Hello, actually just started playing Arknights recently, have any advice for people who kinda picked up the game without any prior knowledge about it?

I really suck at gacha games and find it interesting.

Gottmituns wrote:
Hello, actually just started playing Arknights recently, have any advice for people who kinda picked up the game without any prior knowledge about it?

Oh hey there! I got a question for you myself, if you don't mind (of course, in DMs).

Right! So my advice is to have a party of the strongest members you currently have. Keep an eye on their stats, and level them up! And if you've got the stuff for it, promote your 3 stars to Elite 1 to make 'em stronger. If you have a Medic Operator, then you should keep them in your squad, but I personally don't use Medics...I have Sora and she heals despite being a Supporter! So basically, I suggest having at least one Medic, but it's really up to you!
1) How many languages do you speak?

2) What's your favorite fruit?

3) What's your best memory?

Gokugull wrote:
1) How many languages do you speak?

2) What's your favorite fruit?

3) What's your best memory?

1. I speak 2, but most commonly English because my German fails me
2. I dunno, I guess oranges?
3. Error 404
AgitoAceXIII wrote:
Gottmituns wrote:

Oh hey there! I got a question for you myself, if you don't mind (of course, in DMs).

Right! So my advice is to have a party of the strongest members you currently have. Keep an eye on their stats, and level them up! And if you've got the stuff for it, promote your 3 stars to Elite 1 to make 'em stronger. If you have a Medic Operator, then you should keep them in your squad, but I personally don't use Medics...I have Sora and she heals despite being a Supporter! So basically, I suggest having at least one Medic, but it's really up to you!

Thanks for the answer, and sure, go ahead and ask me in DMs.
Oranges are pretty great! It's my second favorite behind strawberries. I wish I could speak German :< GJ learning a nother language even if it fails you sometimes!

Gokugull wrote:
Oranges are pretty great! It's my second favorite behind strawberries. I wish I could speak German :< GJ learning a nother language even if it fails you sometimes!

I learned it in high school, took four years of it.
Es ist nicht ein Problem. Ich mache keine Kompromisse! ....Yeah I can only speak on a basic scale of it lol

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » AMA - I'll tell you about myself and Arknights

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus