Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » AMA: trans self-taught artist!

GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Hi! i'm a self-taught artists who does both digital and traditional art! you can ask me anything! just no inappropriate questions as I am a minor.

I mostly do art as a hobby, but I might try doing it as a full-time (not a job)!
Kim Site Admin

What do you mean by full time, if not a job? :)
I am a well studied artist (30 plus years)

there is a question I love to ask young artists.

what's your first memory of drawing and what was your subject? how old were you?
GU7TMUNCH3RZ Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
What do you mean by full time, if not a job? :)

I may or may not do art as a youtube profession rather than the title of an "artist"

Masquerade wrote:
I am a well studied artist (30 plus years)

there is a question I love to ask young artists.

what's your first memory of drawing and what was your subject? how old were you?

My first memory happened to be when I was 5, i would grab my crayola crayons and doodle the family cat.
Kim Site Admin

Are there Youtubers that inspire you? :)

Kim wrote:
Are there Youtubers that inspire you? :)

Yup!

I've been watching YouTubers like tenshii_z, Nawnii, and _tw33k for the hugest inspo
Ben Moderator

What's your favorite medium to work with? You said that you're digital and traditional, so what's your favorite traditional medium, and what's your favorite digital style?

Ben wrote:
What's your favorite medium to work with? You said that you're digital and traditional, so what's your favorite traditional medium, and what's your favorite digital style?

I do mostly greyscale art on traditional, and on digital i do flats, but sometimes I cell shade
Ben Moderator

Very cool, thanks for answering!
fig

what's your favorite piece you've done? 8)
Ask you anything?

2 things:

Can I have a dollar?

And will you be my friend? 😺

Okay silliness aside, what are your thoughts on creative writing as far as your characters go?

fig wrote:
what's your favorite piece you've done? 8)

this is:

e5936bc3c4f2e40c3525df8b8569ab6f522b4ebdf41f31d0b8b7a44d77e3a89d.png

VoliminalVerse wrote:
Ask you anything?
Okay silliness aside, what are your thoughts on creative writing as far as your characters go?

as far as my characters, I don't really do "creative writing" due solely to the fact I cannot be creative in writing 😰
Hello! I’m not exactly an artist, but i do dabble in some drawing, mainly Naruto Dojutsu like the rinnegan, Byakugan, sharingan, things like that, and I’ve even made some of my own designs, if you go to Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi’s page, and to to the Kami no Mimikkuai page, my design for her eyes will be there.

YinYang_Creator wrote:
Hello! I’m not exactly an artist, but i do dabble in some drawing, mainly Naruto Dojutsu like the rinnegan, Byakugan, sharingan, things like that, and I’ve even made some of my own designs, if you go to Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi’s page, and to to the Kami no Mimikkuai page, my design for her eyes will be there.

what's the question exactly?
Hello! I have a question... I don't know if it has been asked already, so... sorry if it was... But do you do fan-fiction art? Like come up with a character and put them into a story/movie/show that you like?

Reaper13 wrote:
Hello! I have a question... I don't know if it has been asked already, so... sorry if it was... But do you do fan-fiction art? Like come up with a character and put them into a story/movie/show that you like?

Yes! I have a lot of self-insert ocs of series like:

Harry potter, Owl House, Warriors, Wings of fire, and even Sweet Tooth!
Kim Site Admin

What do you find most challenging to draw? :) Is there anything you find yourself trying to avoid when drawing because it feels out of range?

Kim wrote:
What do you find most challenging to draw? :) Is there anything you find yourself trying to avoid when drawing because it feels out of range?

Human biology.

Humans are a tad bit difficult. I've taught myself to draw hands recently in spite of this

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » AMA: trans self-taught artist!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus