Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Sanne's Styles - Commissions Open

Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Hello friends!

It's been a hot minute (what with getting a new job, a big life change/event, Epic Week...) but I'm finally back!

To start with: we have a new Epic style!
Dream Neon, a fully responsive synthwave vibe style. Available to everyone who has Epicness!

gl-1414005-1683357786.jpg

gl-1414005-1683357792.jpg
Auberon Moderator

This new style absolutely ROCKS!

Whelp, this just happened. A new style is out for all Epic members!

gl-1414005-1683582059.jpg
gl-1414005-1683582066.jpg

gl-1414005-1683582082.jpg gl-1414005-1683582086.jpg

Backrooms (Corridors & Large Room)

This style comes in two variants based on the same 3D model! Although they are otherwise identical, the different backgrounds really change the vibe, so I encourage you to try both of them. :)

"If you're not careful and noclip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in. God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you."

Epic Style alert!

This is one of my VR oil paintings (based on a free stock photo as reference). I've had plans to turn this into a style for ages but didn't quite know what to do with it. Inspiration hit me and I'm super duper proud to release it to all Epic members!

As always, the style is mobile responsive. :) Since the style does use text-shadows to create a glow and stacks them to intensify the effect, it may not run as well on older phones. I tried to minimize this for smaller screens to optimize it, but if you still run into issues with lag please let me know!

You can find this style under the name 'Galaxy Skies'.

gl-1414005-1683795372.jpg

gl-1414005-1683795377.jpg

I also want to point out that there's a bug with the thumbnail generation of Epic styles. Styling applied to rows (they're what enable columns) doesn't get picked up when an image is generated, so styles of mine that use rows styling look kind of broken.

These are the 'broken' thumbnails

template-7736-1683310639.jpg
template-7738-1683335840.jpg
template-7735-1683314238.jpgtemplate-7988-1683746240.jpg

I reported this to Kim, but I imagine it's low on the priority list (which is fine! :) ). I just wanted to point this out because I'm afraid people are skipping over these styles, even though they're fully functional and look correct when in use!

Hi friends! I'm back with a new Epic style that you can see in action right here on the portfolio page! ;)

Screenshot%20Thumbnail.jpg Say hi to Future City, a futuristic neon cityscape style! Available to anyone with Epicness. :)

This style was a little more challenging than my usual design, due to some limitations with the HTML frame that RPR provides. I did my absolute best to make it work well on all screen sizes, but if you run into any issues, please do let me know!

Additionally, I've also overhauled my portfolio page overall. I'm no longer selling licenses for Epic styles. I only take commissions, and my payment options have changed. You can find all the relevant information on my Commissions/Pricing page. As a result of this change in my licenses, I've made two older styles publicly available: Seafoam and City Nights (which was my old portfolio style!).

Screenshot%20Thumbnail.jpg Screenshot%20Thumbnail.jpg

I'm currently working on designing more Epic styles, as well as wrapping up a gift style. I remain available for commissions!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Sanne's Styles - Commissions Open

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus