Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Post-apocalyptic roleplay. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jinx (played anonymously)

Hello everyone!

I have had this character stored away for a while but when I saw Rosalines post of an apocalyptic roleplay I remembered about Jinx, and I have been needing to use her. So, I shall be opening a post-apocalyptic roleplay. Let me tell you a bit about it:

Society crumbled four years ago when Jinx was fourteen. Humans separated into two groups, Predators and Prey. Predators resorted into animalistic ways and hunt and eat Prey. Prey, obviously, hid from Predators and fight and kill them. Types of civilisations are all overtaken by wildlife, though the heart of cities are still decently untouched.

Basic plan:
You get in trouble, attacked by a group of Predators. Jinx comes and saves you, after that you find out you are both searching for a Prey sanctuary but until Jinx - you have a map. Reluctantly Jinx pairs up with you and you travel to the sanctuary together. This takes a while but upon arriving at the sanctuary there is no one there. It's been deserted.

For this roleplay it is better if your character is a bubbly type of person who likes to talk a lot, basically someone who has a personality that contrasts immensely to Jinx's. I think that romance is to be included for more juiciness to the roleplay. (Jinx is pansexual.) If there are any details you want to talk more about and elaborate let me know, or if you would like something alters in the basic plan of the roleplay.

Please PM if you are interested in this roleplay!

More details about Jinx and the post-apocalyptic world on Jinx's character page, you can always ask questions about it in chat.

Reminder: This roleplay will obviously include gore, violence and death.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Post-apocalyptic roleplay. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus