Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hey guys,
My name is GiratinaXable. I'm a young book writer and fanfiction writer (FarrenX) who enjoys to roleplay and write book to pass the time. I'm decent with roleplaying and I'm well-known on one or two Roleplay chat channels by the name of 'Elvira' so if you see me, do say hi.
I tend to roleplay within these genres: Fantasy, dark, modern, supernatural, historical, horror and urban fantasy. I may also take part in roleplay that have romance or sci-fi within them but those genres are the one I ten to be in.
My character, Elvira Terryal, is the character I go by on the roleplay channels I'm on and on't worry, I've made sure she's not overpowered because she is the grim reaper. She can still die but she just has a longer life span.
Nice to meet you and I can't wait to start roleplaying!
-GiratinaXable
Hi there GiratinaXable! Sounds like you will fit in here just fine. Everyone is super friendly so I hope you find some RP soon :) Did you pick that name because of the Pokemon? I only ask because the Giratina movie is probably one of my favorite Pokemon movies :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I love that you put so much thought into your introduction. :D It sounds like you're pretty well established elsewhere -- are you looking for new partners, or just here to store your character profiles? Or maybe both! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus