Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Ability to hide accolades?

Don't know if this actually exists somewhere and I'm just blind but I've legit looked everywhere.

Having the little icons off to the side really messes with my OCD, I just wish there was a way to hide them? Just a lil box you can click in the settings or a way for you to determine which ones get displayed like your regular items, etc.

tl;dr (Spoiler for soapboxing, no actual warnings.)
To be honest, I really just don't like the "kudos-ing for accolades" thing that goes on around the holidays and I don't want people to look at my accolades and think that the only reason I say nice things about people is so that I can get something out of it. It feels forced. I do think having an event where kudos-ing is the main focus is a neat idea, I just don't think getting the accolade for it is ....a good way to do it. Giving a kudos shouldn't give you a reward? Idk, maybe that's just me.
It's all in good fun. I use the 'Excellence' week to give kudos to those characters and writers I may have been meaning to give one to through the year. I don't do it for a candle, but I do think they are cute.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Ability to hide accolades?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus