Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » GoodMorningRadio | All players obtained! [Closed]

As Oriana drove down the highway in her 1973 Corvette (neon green, of course), she was jamming out to Metallica.
She didn't know where she was, but it was so beautiful Oriana didn't care. She'd been driving all night, she beginning to get hungry. So, when she saw a sign stating Hasti Gas Station - 5 miles, she decided to take the exit.
When she arrived at the gas station, after pumping the gas, she headed inside. It was a quaint little place. Just your typical gas station, but they had a cooler of ice creams, calling it Charlie's Ice Cream Shoppe.
Huh, this is cute, Oriana thought to herself.
"Hi, how are you?" Oriana said to the woman behind the counter.
"Yeah hi," she said.
Oriana raised her eyebrow, alright then.
She got a slushie, some snacks, and grabbed a burger from the warmer.
"Alright, I'm ready," Oriana said.
She turned her attention to the radio as the woman rang her food up.
𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴!
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘙𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵!
"Radiohost? Never heard that before," Oriana mumbled.
She heard the host talking about winning a free trip to the radio station. As it warned of a number to follow, she picked up a pen and copied the number onto her hand.
"$13.78 is your total," the woman said.
"Alrighty," Oriana said as she swiped her card.
Once she got out to her car, she set her food down in the front seat and jumped into the car.
She dialed the number and heard an automated message, "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?"
"I guess you will," she said to herself as she turned the radio up and headed to the station, following the GPS.
Radiohost (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(( Ah yes! Finally we can start! I'm not sure if everyone is still active, but we're about to find out. ;)
5 out of 5 characters have joined.

The RP will begin soon! :D ))
Radiohost (played anonymously) Topic Starter

5 out of 5 Winners, Only 1 will truly succeed.

The Radio Station was far bigger than anyone could have imagined. It was more like a tall, mansion-like structure than a little rinky-dink radio station in the middle of nowhere... All 5 winners of the trip shall line up at the front of the building and await Radiohost himselfs' arrival, along with further instructions with whatever was going to happen next. The yard was lovely, and decorated quite nicely. It was a dreamy place.
As Oriana drove up the drive, she said to herself, "This? This is the radio station? Dang. More like radio mansion."
She got out of the car after finishing her slushie and looked around. All around her were beautiful flowers and luscious bushes. It reminded her of her grandmother's house. Her grandmother would always take her out to the garden, tending the plantlife everyday. She grew to love them, and wanted a garden of her own one day.
Oriana tried the doorknob, but it seemed to be locked. She sat down on the steps, unsure of what to do. Awaiting someone else's arrival, she pulled out her iPod and turned on some Billy Idol.
Florian A. Sid (played by PK-Lucas)

Dropped off by an Uber car, Sid got out and looked at the Radio Station, "Holy-- Whoa-" He was a bit surprised to see it. It was very tall, nothing like how he had imagined it.

Sid crept into the yard, unsure if this was even the right place and saw Oriana and jumped back, startled. "Is...this the Good Morning Radio Station? Or did the Uber drop me off somewhere...not the radio station?" Sid asked, rubbing his hands through his black, dyed hair. Damn Ubers... Messing up locations...This couldn't be the Radio Station, could it?
Lauri Carlton (played by tarynndactly)

The old sedan, came to a slow stop, sounding like it would give out, the engine whining before Lauri came to a halt. Carefully, they turned it off, and the noise slowly died down, and they let out a hesitant breath, slipping out of the car, grabbing their small backpack, full of stuff, knick-knacks, snacks, and other ''necessities''. Lauri did a double take, and checked their GPS, double checking the location, sure enough, it was, probably.

They saw the other two, people, just standing outside the building. Lauri approached both cautiously but openly, "Hey strangers," they offered a sorta awkward smile, "is this the radio station? Or like are you guys just standing here?" They asked, looking around, for anyone else.

"I was just asking the same thing. I guess this is the Radio Station if all of us are heading to it, huh?" Sid crossed his arms and raised his brows, looking at them. "It's just...weird, like, I thought this would be some rinky-dink, janky little building with the light fixtures busted out or something. This is practically a castle!" Sid held his hands up to the building.

"...Are you two winners as well?" Sid looked at Oriana and Lauri.
Oriana pulled out her earbuds and put her iPod away.
"I think this is it. I called and a message said I had won. Same for y'all?" Oriana asked.
The two that showed up were two totally different characters, opposites.
She had been just as confused as them. It didn't look anything like a radio station. And she'd been in plenty. Big, small, clean, not so clean. But this? Definitely new to her.
"It does look almost like a castle. Hey, maybe there's a butler," she laughed.

"Maybe we're the lucky three," Lauri smiled, "maybe the mansion is the prize." they suggested, looking around, and at the windows, trying to see anything, but ornate-looking curtains blocked the way. They sighed, sitting down Oriana, "Well nice to meet you two by the way, names Lauri! You two from around here?"
Oriana laughed, "This mansion would certainly be a great prize. Anyways, hiya! My name's Oriana and kinda not really. I live in a town about 45 minutes away. What about y'all?"
Oriana leaned against the doorway, fanning herself to stay cool.

"My name's Florian, but you can call me Sid. That's my last name." Sid told the two. He then looked at Oriana, "Ha, a butler would be cool."
"I come from a hotel apartment in New York." He answered both of them.
"New York, huh? What's that like?" Oriana asked.
She'd never been to New York, but she'd always considered going to a Broadway show. Although, with her father sick and her brother on the road, she couldn't make it. And not to mention wherever her sister went.

"Nice to meet you two, glad I'mnot the onky cool person here," they smiled, "Name's Lauri! I'm from a way out of town, just got here," they shrugged, "fresh start and all."

"Damn, what do you do for work to live in New York?" They asked, sorta kidding around.

Florian rubbed the back of his neck, "I mean, I'm just kind of chilling in the hotel temporarily, but like; I work as a night guard for a Pizza Parlor where I come from."
"Nice to meet you, Lauri." He added.
"A fresh start, huh? Certainly sounds nice," Oriana said to Laurie.
If it wasn't for her father and brother, she'd probably have had a fresh start planned, if not begun, by now.
Oriana looked over at Sid, "Chilling in the hotel? Tell me if I'm being nosy, but do you not have somewhere more permanent to stay?"
She knew what it was like to not have somewhere to live.
Anyone still active? No response for weeks now, just checking in!

Oriana wrote:
Anyone still active? No response for weeks now, just checking in!

I am! I'm just waiting for tarynndactly and the others who haven't replied yet!
Same here, everyone just kind of disappeared!😂

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » GoodMorningRadio | All players obtained! [Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus