Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » GoodMorningRadio | All players obtained! [Closed]

Radiohost (played anonymously)

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴!
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘙𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵!

𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯!

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘗, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘌𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 5 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦, "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?" 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 5 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘗 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦.

This RP is of all-ages, but contains dark themes (from Radiohost and the Good Morning Radio Station only), dice rolls (Non-complicated, 12 sided die rolls for decision making when the Radiohost and/or Good Morning Radio Station asks for it) and violence/undetailed gore/death. It may contain light swearing and/or alcoholic references.

The only rules are:
- No s*xual innuendos, words or actions.
- No OOC Drama, please, for the love of Radiohost.
- No s*bstance usage or references, only alcoholic references
- No godmodding or god-like characters.
- If you character is of the fantasy genre (example; Orcs, tieflings, etc.), make them at least half-human.
- Be patient with others and Radiohost.
- If your character is eliminated from the 5 due to dice roll, you will not be returning, but you can gladly watch and talk OOC.

【We're waiting~】
Florian A. Sid (played by PK-Lucas)

Sitting in an apartment in New York City went and became boring to Sid, really. There had only been a few things to do in this stupid place and Sid had started to get bored with those things too. Sid decided just to listen to music, despite his boredom, since it was his comfort...

He turned and flipped through stations until he found this strange one. Good Morning, Radio Station...
Odd. He decided to listen to it to see what it was saying.

...When learning that he could enter for a chance to win something, Sid got out of his seat and dug around his pockets for his pocket. He loved contests where he could possibly win stuff. He called the number and waited for a reply... It took moments of brrring-ing, but the phone finally picked up and played what seemed to be an automated voice call.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?"

"Hell yeah!" He shouted suddenly, "Wait, where..." He paused as the phone hung up, "Where is the station anyway?" He hung up too and searched his GPS App for the radio station and found its' location. "There, huh? Well, that's not too bad... Yeah, yeah I'll be there. I'm on vacation anyway." Sid put away his phone, cutting it off and he smirked.

"Time to pack my bags, I'm heading out of the city!"
Sid proudly said, heading into his bedroom to go find what he needed for the event.

What luck he had...
Damien (played by sarcasyms)

Damien lay on their bed, pen in one hand, crossword puzzle in another, as she listened to the radio. It was playing one of her favorite Queen songs, Somebody to Love. They looked at the next hint, to possibly figure out what the word was. It was 7 letters long, and the 4th letter was an R. The hint read "not notable or exceptional, not terrible or low quality." As they tapped their pen against their cheek and tried to think of the answer, the radio suddenly switched stations, right before the second chorus.

They looked at the old radio, disappointed. "Cruddy old thing," she muttered, about to change it back, when a voice filtered through the static.

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴! 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘙𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵!" it said. Damien scoffed and rolled her eyes. What kind of alias was "Radiohost?" That was like a News Reporter going by the name "TelevisionAnchor" or something like that.

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯!" The voice then started reading out a number, which Damien hurried to write down in the corner of the crossword puzzle page. It seemed like a scam, but one of Damien's quality traits, and often their biggest flaw, was their curiosity. What even was the Good Morning Radio Station, anyway? Getting up from her bed, she decided to call the number and find out.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?" said an automated voice.

Okay, now their scammer alarms were going on at full blast. How likely was it that out of all the people who possibly tuned into this station, that they won? Now this was interesting. She saved the number, took note of the station, and prepared to investigate. It was summer break, so all the kids they were tutoring were off on vacation. They overheard that little Jimmy was off to the Bahamas with his family? Lucky bastard. She plugged the address into their phone's GPS and saw that it wasn't that far of a walk. Before leaving, she made sure to tell her best friend, Will, where they were off to. Safety first, after all! Now. Off to this "Radio Station."
Rocio Flores (played by arcanaa)

THE silence had been ringing through Rocio's head, heart, and soul as if someone had rung a church bell inside her body. As she sat in her car, crying and shoving her face full of greasy fries, Rocio reached her hand out to press the button to access the radio. Usually, she wouldn't have listened to the radio. Not when she had her carefully crafted playlists on her phone. However, since the death of her late husband, nothing seemed to bring her that much joy. The music she usually enjoyed just sounded like noise, a pathetic attempt to block out the paranoia surrounding her beloved's mysterious passing.

Her attention was caught by the words of the host, discussing a trip one could win if they called in. Why not? She thought. What's the worst that can happen? Everyone already thinks I killed my husband... With a quick sigh, Rocio's perfectly manicured fingers dialed the number. She looked down and grabbed another fry, raising it to her lips.

Rocio's hand stopped half way to her mouth and she sat forward in her seat. What the hell...? Her jaw dropped. Is my luck finally turning around? She let out a loud laugh. "I mean I don't have anywhere else to be." The words were weird to speak, she'd always been busy with helping her husband. If he didn't need one thing, he needed another, and Rocio was always more than happy to help him. "Where do I have to go?" Rocio quickly fumbled to put speaker phone on as she wrote down the information needed in her notes app.

"Sounds good. I'll finish my fries and be on my way!" Maybe her life was about to take a turn for the better.
Lauri Carlton (played by tarynndactly)

It had been a long day of job hunting, with varying results of success for Larui, at least 3 of 10 places saying they'll call back, but they didn't count on it. The job market was competitive and they didn't exactly have much in the way of work experience, the most being mowing lawns for neighbors back in their old town.

The city wasn't all it was cracked up to be either, having imagined a magical place of glitz and glamor, instead they saw it from the tinted window of the old sedan Lauri came accustomed to living in.They flipped through the radio, looking for something to listen to before bed, when a static voice rumbled through

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴!
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘙𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵!"

Odd...they hadn't seen this station in all the hours of listening, even the station number was foreign, but they shrugged it off, intrigued by what it's shtick was. The greeting was followed by what sounded like a silly little call to win contest, No one wins these things anyways, why not. Lauri quickly dialed the number and waited, one ring, two rings, then

Lauri was taken aback, they actually won? "Of course! When and where?" They blurted out, jotting down the address, and plugging into their maps app, and peeling out of the parking lot they were in, maybe they'll hire them.
Hello good sir, my name is Isabella rose.
Radiohost (played anonymously) Topic Starter

5 out of 5 Winners, Only 1 will truly succeed.

The Radio Station was far bigger than anyone could have imagined. It was more like a tall, mansion-like structure than a little rinky-dink radio station in the middle of nowhere... All 5 winners of the trip shall line up at the front of the building and await Radiohost himselfs' arrival, along with further instructions with whatever was going to happen next. The yard was lovely, and decorated quite nicely. It was a dreamy place.
As Oriana drove up the drive, she said to herself, "This? This is the radio station? Dang. More like radio mansion."
She got out of the car after finishing her slushie and looked around. All around her were beautiful flowers and luscious bushes. It reminded her of her grandmother's house. Her grandmother would always take her out to the garden, tending the plantlife everyday. She grew to love them, and wanted a garden of her own one day.
Oriana tried the doorknob, but it seemed to be locked. She sat down on the steps, unsure of what to do. Awaiting someone else's arrival, she pulled out her iPod and turned on some Billy Idol.

Dropped off by an Uber car, Sid got out and looked at the Radio Station, "Holy-- Whoa-" He was a bit surprised to see it. It was very tall, nothing like how he had imagined it.

Sid crept into the yard, unsure if this was even the right place and saw Oriana and jumped back, startled. "Is...this the Good Morning Radio Station? Or did the Uber drop me off somewhere...not the radio station?" Sid asked, rubbing his hands through his black, dyed hair. Damn Ubers... Messing up locations...This couldn't be the Radio Station, could it?

The old sedan, came to a slow stop, sounding like it would give out, the engine whining before Lauri came to a halt. Carefully, they turned it off, and the noise slowly died down, and they let out a hesitant breath, slipping out of the car, grabbing their small backpack, full of stuff, knick-knacks, snacks, and other ''necessities''. Lauri did a double take, and checked their GPS, double checking the location, sure enough, it was, probably.

They saw the other two, people, just standing outside the building. Lauri approached both cautiously but openly, "Hey strangers," they offered a sorta awkward smile, "is this the radio station? Or like are you guys just standing here?" They asked, looking around, for anyone else.

"I was just asking the same thing. I guess this is the Radio Station if all of us are heading to it, huh?" Sid crossed his arms and raised his brows, looking at them. "It's just...weird, like, I thought this would be some rinky-dink, janky little building with the light fixtures busted out or something. This is practically a castle!" Sid held his hands up to the building.

"...Are you two winners as well?" Sid looked at Oriana and Lauri.
Oriana pulled out her earbuds and put her iPod away.
"I think this is it. I called and a message said I had won. Same for y'all?" Oriana asked.
The two that showed up were two totally different characters, opposites.
She had been just as confused as them. It didn't look anything like a radio station. And she'd been in plenty. Big, small, clean, not so clean. But this? Definitely new to her.
"It does look almost like a castle. Hey, maybe there's a butler," she laughed.

"Maybe we're the lucky three," Lauri smiled, "maybe the mansion is the prize." they suggested, looking around, and at the windows, trying to see anything, but ornate-looking curtains blocked the way. They sighed, sitting down Oriana, "Well nice to meet you two by the way, names Lauri! You two from around here?"
Oriana laughed, "This mansion would certainly be a great prize. Anyways, hiya! My name's Oriana and kinda not really. I live in a town about 45 minutes away. What about y'all?"
Oriana leaned against the doorway, fanning herself to stay cool.

"My name's Florian, but you can call me Sid. That's my last name." Sid told the two. He then looked at Oriana, "Ha, a butler would be cool."
"I come from a hotel apartment in New York." He answered both of them.
"New York, huh? What's that like?" Oriana asked.
She'd never been to New York, but she'd always considered going to a Broadway show. Although, with her father sick and her brother on the road, she couldn't make it. And not to mention wherever her sister went.

"Nice to meet you two, glad I'mnot the onky cool person here," they smiled, "Name's Lauri! I'm from a way out of town, just got here," they shrugged, "fresh start and all."

"Damn, what do you do for work to live in New York?" They asked, sorta kidding around.

Florian rubbed the back of his neck, "I mean, I'm just kind of chilling in the hotel temporarily, but like; I work as a night guard for a Pizza Parlor where I come from."
"Nice to meet you, Lauri." He added.
"A fresh start, huh? Certainly sounds nice," Oriana said to Laurie.
If it wasn't for her father and brother, she'd probably have had a fresh start planned, if not begun, by now.
Oriana looked over at Sid, "Chilling in the hotel? Tell me if I'm being nosy, but do you not have somewhere more permanent to stay?"
She knew what it was like to not have somewhere to live.
Anyone still active? No response for weeks now, just checking in!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » GoodMorningRadio | All players obtained! [Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus