Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ask Korby Pureheart, the small green kirby!

Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

(I don't think i need an introduction at this point. I'm tired and i just want to do this-) So-
List of things to NOT ask Korby.
1. No NSFW asks.
2. No sus questions. (I'm serious bruh.)
3. ...I forgor.

okay, have fun asking them questions :P (tired taro go brr.)
Vischer V. Angeln (played anonymously)

Vischer looked at Korby with a grin on his face.
Was he holding a thermometer?

"Hallo, Korby! I've decided, inside of taking any blood or DNA samples, or dissecting you... How about I just take your temperature?" He said with excitement in his voice, "With and without that fire ability of yours!" He added.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Poyo." (Translation: "Nein.") That was literally the most simplest answer in this Q&A. Yes, i also broke the fourth wall. Mad?
Vischer V. Angeln (played anonymously)

Vischer stared very disappointed.
"You are playing hard to analyze." He said quietly, putting the thermometer back into his labcoat pocket as he walked out, muttering angrily.
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

"What's your favorite food?"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Poyo poyo, poyo?"

(Translation: do I look like an angry cumquat to you? Obviously mispronouncing several words)

Varian Rüdiger wrote:
"What's your favorite food?"
"Poyo poyo." (Translation: "A slice of cake. Feels nice.")

Andrew Rhodes wrote:
"Poyo poyo, poyo?"

(Translation: do I look like an angry cumquat to you? Obviously mispronouncing several words)
"Poyo." (Translation: "Nah.")

Simple Answer Count: 2. I'm just doing this for filler.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five teleported into the room this forum's located in, wow, breaking of the 4th wall...
"How would you like to be the unofficial Number 8 of The Umbrella Academy?" Five asked, curiously.

(( Posted as the wrong character at first, before edit! >_> How embarrassing! ))

Five Hargreeves wrote:
Five teleported into the room this forum's located in, wow, breaking of the 4th wall...
"How would you like to be the unofficial Number 8 of The Umbrella Academy?" Five asked, curiously.

(( Posted as the wrong character at first, before edit! >_> How embarrassing! ))
Korby then thinks for a moment before giving out an answer. Then they nodded. "Poyo poyo. Poyo poyo poyo!" (Translation: "Hmm, sure. I don't know how the others might react to me, but hey. Worth a try!")

(This is still open to questions, by the way.)
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Korby Pureheart wrote:
Five Hargreeves wrote:

Korby then thinks for a moment before giving out an answer. Then they nodded. "Poyo poyo. Poyo poyo poyo!" (Translation: "Hmm, sure. I don't know how the others might react to me, but hey. Worth a try!")

Five nodded, "Alright then... Maybe I'll schedule you a time to come to the Umbrella Academy and meet everyone. I'm sure they'll enjoy your company." Five said, patting Korby's head. "I'll see you later, Number 8." He gave a genuine, small laugh at the last part and teleported away.
Gru (played anonymously)

"So, are you like; a different species of Minion?" Gru asked, adjusting his scarf.

Bob ran to Korby, holding his teddy to Korby, showing it to him; "Tim!"
That seemed to be the teddy bear's name.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

Jason removed his mask and knelt "what do you think about my personal way of dealing with criminals?"

Gru wrote:
"So, are you like; a different species of Minion?" Gru asked, adjusting his scarf.

Bob ran to Korby, holding his teddy to Korby, showing it to him; "Tim!"
That seemed to be the teddy bear's name.
"Poyo poyo. Poyo poyo poyo. Poyo." (Translation: "Why yes. Most people call us popstarians if i'm not wrong. Oh, and hey Tim.")

Red Hood wrote:
Jason removed his mask and knelt "what do you think about my personal way of dealing with criminals?"
"Poyo poyo... Poyo poyo poyo." (Translation: "Not bad... But i prefer consuming them whole. Just for the abilities, y'know.")

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ask Korby Pureheart, the small green kirby!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus