Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Olympic City (Discord RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I recently made a discord server focused on an imaginary city in the pacific northwest US. There are currently NPCs, locations, and each character has their own channel for the player to add whatever information they want. I am currently working on introducing a plot or other small events through an in character news channel. At the moment though it is extremely character driven so the perfect opportunity to develop those original characters.

The only things that you should know is all characters must be at least 18 since it is based around interactions in a city. Almost the whole server can be viewed except for the rp channels, to gain access there you just need to have an accepted character. The biggest thing for a character to be accepted is a five sentence minimum each for personality and backstory, something I don't expect to be a problem for most people.

https://discord.gg/6kXJSngJrE
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Olympic City (Discord RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus