Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ana's Homebrew Items (Anyone Welcome!)

This pristine shop resembles many game stores today, except for the merchandise. This shop sells what appear to be playing cards, clothing, worn books, and some weapons.

Only one person works here. A short, brown-haired teenager with heterochromic eyes, one green, one blue. This is Anakisuto, or Ana for short. She's currently scribbling in a small notebook, probably writing some more items for this shop!

Heres the list of what can be purchased. I'll keep updating the list with stuff from my homebrew notebook!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bpe9iyWUYPWnx2OWH3832bzkXAEq2MmOL0an0pX8OdU
Anakisuto Topic Starter

The upstairs of the shop was a long hallway with many doors on each side. This area has no carpet. In its place was a false-hardwood floor made of a plastic-like substance. The window slammed shut behind Arlanni, locking her inside. A disembodied voice rang out, "Leave the windows closed! It encourages thievery!" A red line separated the hallway and the rest of the upstairs, which contained a bedroom, a game room, and a set of stairs leading to the main shop.

A sign above the stairs read: "NO CUSTOMERS ALLOWED, FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!"
Anakisuto Topic Starter

As Arlanni crossed the red line, the walls surrounding the doors extended to cover them. The grooves in the walls glinted with a sinister light, and a faint, snakelike hiss could be heard, but the direction of the sound couldn't be discerned.
Anakisuto Topic Starter

Anakisuto grinned. "That's gonna be... 1,200 crowns," she replied smoothly. She closed the notebook and took her feet off of the counter. She thought for a moment before adding, "I have a problem with people stealing my stuff, but I dealt with that a while ago."
Anakisuto Topic Starter

Anakisuto's grin faltered a bit. "It looks like that fine lady was attempting to buy that. I have a couple of other amulets here if you'd like to buy one of those..."

She took a box out from under the counter and opened it, revealing many pieces of jewelry. Rings, necklaces, amulets, and the like filled it. "You can look through here, and I can tell you what these do if you have a question about a specific item."

Upstairs, a clear liquid dripped from the ceiling and an acrid smell grew more pungent the longer she was inside the sealed hallway. The hissing sounded again and scraping could be heard from the walls.
Anakisuto Topic Starter

Anakisuto gave a small laugh. "Well, it would be 200 if it wasn't magical," she replied impatiently. "It's a witch and a half to even get these." She mirrored Asuka's smirk, attempting to goad a more... undesireable response. "Besides, I am no ordinary jeweler. That amulet there will make any plant or animal sentient, the metal orb you deemed useless can serve as your saving grace, and the armor will never hinder even the lightest halfling.

"Also, a thief's been upstairs for quite a while now. She's in for a deadly surprise," she finished, looking at Asuka with venom in her eyes.
Anakisuto Topic Starter

Anakisuto grinned. "Actually, I'd accept some payment now in exchange for the item," she said. "However, there is some interest for every week you don't pay the rest." She snapped her fingers out of the blue. It wasn't really a snap, but a pathetic excuse for one. She frowned for a second before continuing. "Here, I actually am somewhat omnipotent," she said blandly. "I created this place." A cigarette suddenly appeared in Oni's hand.

"I'd bet a two-bit thief is prettier than you," Ana finished slyly.

Suddenly, the hallway returned to normal. It appeared that the light and other supernatural aspects of the hallway were an illusion. Arlanni noticed a ring on the bedtable of the bedroom. It looked quite valuable.
Anakisuto Topic Starter

Nothing appeared to be off about the ring or the room it was housed in. The room seemed like a typical teenager's room. It was what some might call an 'organized mess', with it looking messy, and yet tidy simultaneously. The room was furnished as follows:

Two doors were on the left side of the room. In between them was a bookshelf, stuffed with all kinds of literature. on the far wall between two large windows, both covered with translucent blue curtains was a dresser with knickknacks covering the top of it. To the left of that was a desk with a (not flavoring this. I suck at it.) monitor, keyboard, and mouse. A speaker sat to the side of it, with a stuffed dragon on top of it. The entire right side of the room (minus the desk) sat a bed, unmade and messy.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ana's Homebrew Items (Anyone Welcome!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus