Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What fidget toys would the character above have?

Read through the character above you's profile and list a handful of fidget toys you think the character would have <3
Since there's no one above me, I'll just post as one of my characters.
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

2bb54caafefdd7cb9438972367432c38.gif
Krys (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Varian does seem like the type of person to use those balls filled with orbeez
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Krys would probably like fidget spinners, since they are similar to skateboard bearings. Krys might also like squishies.
Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

"Easily a pop out knife." Spider-Man said, hanging from a web that stuck to a lamppost.
Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

You look like the type of person who may use squishy spiders
Klaus Hargreeves (played anonymously)

"Hmmmm." Klaus stared, "One of those fuzzy orb keychains. I think." He proudly said.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Fish."
Gru (played anonymously)

"I think you'd like a set of dice to roll around in your hands." He said, looking at Isaac. "Maybe a squishy, foam apple?"
Sollux Captor (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"hm.... you seem like the type of person who has one of those...y'know...uh....squishies with the smile face on it"
Jack Viola (played anonymously)

"For you, I think a Rubix Cube!" He smiles.
Charlie (played by Rayne_Storm)

Charlie thought about it for a moment before speaking. "I think you'd enjoy a very soft violin toy that you can squish and cuddle with.." They smiled sweetly at Jack.
Dru (played anonymously)

"Probably a squishmallow kitty cat! Or something flower related. Maybe something you can shake with shiny fake stars in it!" Dru crawled onto the chair and stood on it as if he was announcing something to them.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What fidget toys would the character above have?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus