Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Soft x Tough | Romance Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Baylee Silvius (played anonymously)

Baylee is well-known in his little town by the sea. He's a sweet man and is the most popular server at the coffee shop he works at. He was once an orphan but got adopted by the town's mayor (at the time) and his wife.

Y/c (your character) is a retired mafia boss, leaving your old life behind and settling in this small town. Baylee catches your eye instantly and you decide to woo him. But, long since have you forgotten how to flirt and try to win over someone's heart. Especially someone as popular as Baylee, who probably has many suitors vying for his affection.

_

I NEED FLUFF AND I NEED IT NOW. Hhhhhhh, I've been having softxtough fluff brainrot for a while now so here this is. I long for sweet soft person just being sweet and soft and for tough person be absolutely head over heels and a bit of a love-struck fool over it. This was intended to be an arranged marriage rp but I went for something else (We could do that tho if you wanted to 👀)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Baylee Silvius wrote:
Baylee is well-known in his little town by the sea. He's a sweet man and is the most popular server at the coffee shop he works at. He was once an orphan but got adopted by the town's mayor (at the time) and his wife.

Y/c (your character) is a retired mafia boss, leaving your old life behind and settling in this small town. Baylee catches your eye instantly and you decide to woo him. But, long since have you forgotten how to flirt and try to win over someone's heart. Especially someone as popular as Baylee, who probably has many suitors vying for his affection.

_

I NEED FLUFF AND I NEED IT NOW. Hhhhhhh, I've been having softxtough fluff brainrot for a while now so here this is. I long for sweet soft person just being sweet and soft and for tough person be absolutely head over heels and a bit of a love-struck fool over it. This was intended to be an arranged marriage rp but I went for something else (We could do that tho if you wanted to 👀)

Hii! I'd totally be interested in doing this because it honestly sounds so adorable!!
Baylee Silvius (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Rayne_Storm wrote:
Baylee Silvius wrote:

_

Hii! I'd totally be interested in doing this because it honestly sounds so adorable!!

I'm glad you believe so ^^ Dm me so we can start the rp (and discuss details if you so wish :D )
Hi, I'm interested in your rp, I have quiet a few characters that would match and really love the idea, I'm not much of a tough person but if you want me to be one I can
Hello! Would you want to rp with me?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Soft x Tough | Romance Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus