Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Inspir (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PercyJacksonGuru5061

Greetings everyone on RPR and beyond! This is PercyJacksonGuru5061 with a special announcement regarding a new Role Play. As you can most likely tell by the title, this Role Play in particular will be based on Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie of 2005 featuring Johnny Depp. I have always wanted to RP something like this and I haven't been able to find the right person for it. Anywho, this is the plot:

Willa Wonka, ( Daughter of Willy Wonka ) has always wanted to go out but has never been able to because of her father. He has held her in the factory ever since she was a young girl. Now, as a Young Adult, Willa wants to see that there is more to things to life than just being kept inside a factory filled with chocolate. She wishes to meet someone to have either as a friend or maybe as a significant other. Will Willa be able to have her chance at this opportunity or not be able to have it at all?

All you have to do is play a character ( Preferably Male ) who would be of interest to be interacting with Willa with her quite adorable, sweet, bubbly, and charming personality! (:

We can do the RP on here through emails, or on Discord. Here's my username and the numbers after it, just in case you would like to do that:

jacqueline-k-draws#2478 ( Either way, the choice is yours and yours alone!! ) Anywho, hope to be hearing from you soon if you are interested! (:
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Inspir (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus