Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Trepidation - AU (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You can find the canon story of Trepidation here.

I have a Discord server for a Trepidation AU, but I'd love to do a one-on-one here on RPR. I prefer to not do a group RP, as I don't really like RPR Group stuff. But basically, I'm open to you choosing any era from the Trepidation canon story that we can play off of. Personally, my favourite would either be Another Sunny Day or Beyond Salvation, but I'm open to others as well. You can play pretty much any character you want. I will be playing Amoni with a good amount of other characters from the Trepidation lore. And, you know, if you want to play any of the original characters, you're free to do so, and I'll explain them more to you.

If you are not okay with dark themes, click off this ad. Trepidation is an extremely dark series - and that can't really be worked around. DM me or comment on this topic if you're interested.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Trepidation - AU (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus