Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP with my mermaids (or one of them) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am looking for an RP, where I could use one of my mermaid characters (or all 3 of them). It could be just a shorter one-off encounter or a longer adventure. Maybe even a romance.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

I would love to set up something with Big Blue and the mermaid(s) of your choice! I had a few hook ideas;
  • Blue finds your character injured. Potentially, your character fears getting eaten, or maybe isn't scared at all. Up to you! Instead of attacking, Blue actually rescues your character and even prepares medicine for them. (This one seems cute. Vice versa can work, too!)
  • Blue gets caught on a drum line for shark control that's broken or been abandoned, so she's stuck with the hook injuring her. Your character rescues her!
  • Blue tries to get into a merfolk settlement by herself with less than successful results. Will your character help her? (I like this one!)
  • (Darker RP) Blue plans revenge on fishers in the area (perhaps off the coast of Japan?) who have been shark-finning. She needs the help of your character(s)!

Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear your plot ideas as well!
The Mermaid Trio (played by AgateTurtle) Topic Starter

The first idea seems to be neat. We can have Kaminari (the ray mermaid) getting somehow away from her friends, injured and then found by Big Blue. For this, I think she would work the most.
The Mermaid Trio wrote:
The first idea seems to be neat. We can have Kaminari (the ray mermaid) getting somehow away from her friends, injured and then found by Big Blue. For this, I think she would work the most.

Sounds great! Would you like to do the starter to set the scene with Kaminari then? And do you prefer private messages or public forum RP? For the latter, it can still be one-on-one. Plenty of people do public one-on-ones in closed threads. I just ask because I know some people prefer public to private, though we have done a private RP before!
The Mermaid Trio (played by AgateTurtle) Topic Starter

Lets do it on one-on one. I will set the starter up in a couple of hours, since I have something to do.
The Mermaid Trio wrote:
Lets do it on one-on one. I will set the starter up in a couple of hours, since I have something to do.

Sure thing! Take all the time you need. I'll keep an eye out for it!
The Mermaid Trio (played by AgateTurtle) Topic Starter

Message sent!
The Mermaid Trio wrote:
I am looking for an RP, where I could use one of my mermaid characters (or all 3 of them). It could be just a shorter one-off encounter or a longer adventure. Maybe even a romance.

I'm interested in doing an RP with your character(s), Vermillion or Jonathan would be perfect for it. The former (Vermillion), however, would be an different and probably a very interesting take given that he's a Holmunclus character that I've made when it comes to medieval fantasy.
The Mermaid Trio (played by AgateTurtle) Topic Starter

ForeverDreamer wrote:
The Mermaid Trio wrote:
I am looking for an RP, where I could use one of my mermaid characters (or all 3 of them). It could be just a shorter one-off encounter or a longer adventure. Maybe even a romance.

I'm interested in doing an RP with your character(s), Vermillion or Jonathan would be perfect for it. The former (Vermillion), however, would be an different and probably a very interesting take given that he's a Holmunclus character that I've made when it comes to medieval fantasy.


No problem, I think both of them are great. PM me and we can talk.
yooo, does this goofy sun boy work? if not i could use someone else lol
The Mermaid Trio (played by AgateTurtle) Topic Starter

Solaire of Astora wrote:
yooo, does this goofy sun boy work? if not i could use someone else lol


I think he could work.
The Mermaid Trio wrote:
Solaire of Astora wrote:
yooo, does this goofy sun boy work? if not i could use someone else lol


I think he could work.

alright! i'll DM ya real quick

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP with my mermaids (or one of them) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Dragonfire, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus