Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to RP with my Dragon OC (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I want to roleplay with my character Pascal, but I can't seem to think of any roleplay ideas for him.

So if you read his bio, and think you have a plot idea you'd like to roleplay with him, message me about it ^^

Pascal Bio:

Pascal:

Size: Cat-sized

Species: Small Mammalian Dragon

Personality:
Pascal is a normally friendly dragon, he is kind to those he's close to but doesn't much care if those he doesn't know are inconvenienced.
He steals for a living, and sleeps in any available places he can, preferring to sneak into homes or shops to sleep, but will sleep in natural dens as well.

He has various places where he buries and hoards stolen things, but usually keeps Jewelry with him.

Pascal is quite feral but can speak proper English, he is distant to most but secretly longs for companionship of any kind.

Description: Olive green, short furred dragon, has small cow-like horns. Pink paw pads on hands and feet. Long green tail. Yellow teeth and eyes. Large goat ears. No wings. Wears baggy pants, bandana, and various stolen jewelry.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested! I have a draconic character of my own as well!
I know this is marked closed, but would you possibly still be up to rp?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to RP with my Dragon OC (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus