Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » doctor who and the strange boy

Alex grave (played by cripticanotte)

( ofc any one can join you can play any character you want including the doctor. I ask that if do state and then proceed to rp , you can also bring in your own characters. And have fun and please rp with me thank you very much)

He started to stir, his blue grey eyes coming in to focus. He felt foggy in an bad way . His vision cleared up a little more. He was in a tight cramped space that was dark. He begin to panic. His hands moved a round Feeling up frantically. Realizing he was in a space ship of some sort he looked around frowning.

"There has to be a panic button it's a life pod of some sort". He manages to flip his body around to where he is laying on his stomach so he can look behind his head. He notices a red blinking light. That has to be it he presses." Now my least favorite part waiting."
Alex grave (played by cripticanotte) Topic Starter

He pressed it again and again. He then noticed a little black button he pressed it.

It shoots out a laser that made something explode. Hearing the explosion his eyes go wide "oh ".
Dominic Conaugh (played anonymously)

Up above the container, in the main ship, a man in a spacer's outfit and wearing some variety of headphone mic set, sat up abruptly. A voice in his ear reporting. "Cargo defenses fired. Port engine's damaged."
The man held a hand to the microphone, reacting quickly. "Captain speaking, Shut down all Port functions and weapons systems aft of the main deck!

His head hit the cushiony part he was laying on. Alex graoned in anoyance and began to press the red button again and again sending out signal's until he gave up. (He forgot about the explosion he caused ).

He reached for the black button , But suddenly remembered. Sighing he pressed the red button again.

" That's it it's broken and I'm bored", he screamed, bored".

The man listened to the robotic voice in his ear. as soon as he heard a confirmation of its shutdown, he sighed. "Captain speaking. Report on cargo status."
Computer: Cargo status, Conscious. Suggestion, inspect cargo.:

The man tilted his head at this. "Conscious? Since when is cargo conscious?"
Computer: Cargo conscious for approximately two minutes thirty seven seconds.:

The captain rubbed his face. his fingers passing over the blue cloth covering his eyes. "This is what I got out of in the navy." and began to walk over to the cargo bay, guiding himself by use of handrails along the hall.

He found a other button it was silver. '' I'm not going to press it , I could die,''. He pressed it and the lib opens up. He notices the cargo hold wide eyed. ''hmm where in Gallifrey' s name am I''
The Doctor (played anonymously)

The Doctor was having way too much fun. He was holding a china sculpture of a chicken in one hand, whilst the other guided the tardis through a particularly interesting asteroid belt. In a few hundred years it would be used as a racetrack for particularly adventurous spacers, but for now, he was the first person to navigate it.
as he entered the final stretch, he looked up at a screen above him where a timer told him that he was about to set the first, and fastest time through the track ever seen.
"C'mon old girl! thats the ticket! just a few more kilometers and you've got it in the bag!"
When he looked down again though, his eyes widened in surprise. a ship was sitting dead, just outside the range of the field. "Well now, what have we here?"

'' I should stay still, but I'm not, oh '' he looks down . '' I'm nude why am I nude '',he panics. He spots a box, with fluffy paper poking out of it. With out thinking he finishes opening the box. Frowning, ''A dress eww pink.'' He puts it on . It goes to his knees and shows his curves. If he had any.

'' I hope no one sees me, but this wouldn't have been the first time.''

The captain found the cargo doors, and from inside, he heard the sound of a door opening. the package was opening from the inside! His hand found the exterior door handle and he pressed his fingers against the keypad. unlocking it. As the door swung open, he grabbed a handle from the side of the wall. It was attached to a sphere that activated and lit up suddenly. As it did so, he suddenly was aware of his surroundings, not in the way that sight would have made it so, but he knew approximately where everything before him was. A life,form, similar to human was sitting in the open container. He held out the hand not handling the sphere and spoke. "Hello there, My name is Dominic Conaugh, I am the captain of this vessel, The Lost Cause. I mean you no harm." he then repeated the greeting slowly in sontaran, as well as Silurian.

Meanwhile, on the bridge, A sound like no other emanated, echoing in the large room. The Tardis, Blue and proud materialized. A few seconds later, the door opened a crack, the face of the doctor peeping out. "Hello? Anyone here? I hate to be a bother, but it appears that you've entered a corner of space that shouldn't be discovered for another hundred fifty years."

'' He starts speaking in gallifreyan, ''and I am not sontarian or Silurian. Oh the language oh ''.

He tried saying it in sOntarian but all he managed to say was I like pie come dine with me and I have fine women. He realized what he was saying , because it came out in Gallifreyan in his mind. he covered his mouth ''always hated the sOntarian language '' he muttered.

He began to feel a slight mental blip in his mind . There Must be a tardis He thought

Dominic started at the answer, clearly coming from a humanoid. "I do not understand you. Please, do you speak any other languages? Francais, Espanol? English?" he asked, meanwhile his empty hand tapped the air in front of him. from within the headset he was wearing a diagnostics report had started, "Subject, Cargo. Species, Unknown, Humanoid, Binary vascular system. Male."

at the answer in Sontaran he raised and eyebrow. "Ok, Not entirely lucid then, Understands Sontaran a little." He asked "Who are you? Are you alright?"

He closed his eyes please work and replied . ''Yes I'm fine and you , holds out his hand, ''I' m Alex .''

The doctor emerged from the tardis and walk-skipped out, peering for signs of life. He walked to the main control panel,and halted. there was no control panel. He pulled his screwdriver out of his pocket and scanned the walls. "Well now, this is odd... no controls on a ship that shouldn't be here..." he looked around carefully, spotting the exit which was lined with a single handrail that continued along the wall. "Handrail on a ship with artificial gravity... Odd placement for one..." He murmered, walking through the exit.

Is it working is it working he thought ..... please let it be the translator working.

Dominic shook the proffered hand quickly. "Conaugh, Dominic. I'm a transport pilot for Hire. I was told my cargo was sensitive, but I had no idea they sent me with a living being. I apologize in advance, I never let people ride in here, too unsafe. So what are you? Political escapee? runaway from a local mob? All my employers said was that I was supposed to deliver this crate to Century II station."

'' what, he stands up getting angrily , I am no such thing he cried out , I am a Gallifreyan student'' . He. Began to feel the sub concussion of the doctor and the crew man. He pressed his fingers to his temple as the pressure began to build.

He stood up and began to pace trying to ignore the pressure. '' Is there some one else here ?''

Dominic held up his hands in protest. "Whoa whoa there sunshine. I didn't mean anything by it. To be honest I don't care if you're a holy man from Albequerqe or a college grad, I'm just trying to help you get your bearings. That container you were in was a stasis pod. that kind of thing'll mess with your brain."

'' oh oh '' He stops pacing and thinks back,'' I remember an invasion and
it all goes black, and I am not sunshine.'' '' The only reason you can understand me is because a tardis is near so I answered my own question. Unless no it's not possible do you have a Tardis somewhere on here".

Dominic sighed. "Look, If you're going to be unsociable, I can always shut this door and turn the stasis pod back on. Frozen cargo is easier to deal with. Or, you can start being more civil and give me a name, and I'll see about getting you set up in a bunk." He held up his hand in a gesture that clearly meant "I leave it to you."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » doctor who and the strange boy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus