Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » doctor who and the strange boy

Alex grave (played by cripticanotte) Topic Starter

I told you it' Alex '', he looked frustrated, do you want a last name it's grave ''. '' I am not going back in that thing, and I am not getting delivered ". Do you know where Gallifrey or what is left of it .Take me there otherwise this is kidnapping , and my people will not like that.

He sounded highly upset .
Dominic Conaugh (played anonymously)

Dominic turned away from the boy, heading down the hall. "Look Alex, I'm not in the business of trafficking life forms unless its a pet delivery. You're safe on this ship with me. Unless that gun you set off in there did more damage to the engines than I thought, in which case we've gotta wait for another ship to come along. By the way, how did you get out of the stasis pod? Did you hear the timer go off? Ohh...Those bastards..."
He trailed off and rubbed his chin with his hand, then slammed it against the wall.
"They wanted you to wake up mid flight... Start pressing buttons, blow up the ship. They must have been trying to dump you before they got caught by someone else... Get rid of all the evidence by having you strand us till we starved to death..."
He turned back to face Alex. "You said you were a student. Science? Did you have access to some sort of technology that someone would want? How important are you that someone would want you dead?"

'' you are so not listening he scowled , I woke up my self and started pushing the buttons''. I got bored and behold found buttons. He yelled loudly pushable things . Food I am hungry ''.
The Doctor (played anonymously)

The doctor continued through the belly of the ship, happening on the smallish dining area, it contained a small oven and a table for four, but not much else. He saw dishes in a sink, still dirty and he sniffed it. "Well you haven't been gone long then." He said, moving on, deeper in. soon he could hear voices speaking in english and he took a moment to listen in.

Sorry oh dear god the doctor 's mind and the crew mans slam in Alex's mind along with the tardis 's. He hit the floor gasping .

The tardis's mental status was to much to handle. He screamed as his mind burned . All the crew's thoughts, the doctors nearing presents and the tardis erupted in his mind .

Dominic jolted as the boy screamed and he knelt down next to him trying to help him up. He put a hand to the intercom on the wall, Yelling into it. "Dusk! We've got problems! Bring the first aid!"

'' Get away from me stay away no more . No more make it stop! ''. He screamed out clutching his head rolling on the floor. His nose started to bleed. His vision was starting to get blurry.

Dominic ran back down the hall, reaching along the wall handlebar until he came to a box attached to it, He opened the box and grabbed a syringe. He ran back down the hall. crouching down next to the boy, who was clearly in alot of pain and stabbed the syringe directly into the boy's arm. The sedative effect was instantaneous and he placed a finger against Alex's neck, feeling for a pulse. it seemed to be growing slower, as per the sedative's intended result.

he was starting to calm down and his heart rate returned to normal . '' thank you,'' he managed.
Feeling foggy he sat up rubbing his eyes. He glares at the dress ,''it is your fault ."

Dominic shook his head. "Don't thank me yet, in a minute you'll be unconscious, probably for about four hours considering you're a dual heart species. I'll get you to the medical bay and check on your condition from-"
He turned his head at an angle, listening to the headphone in his ear. "Someone not in my crew is on the ship.. Sorry Alex, you really have a way for bad timing as far as going spazzy is." He turned and stood, unholstering an electro rod and standing before the drowsy boy.
"Alright! come on out, I know you're there! I am the captain of this ship and I will not be trifled with!"
The Doctor (played anonymously)

The doctor came out with his hands up, displaying that he was not an enemy. "Hello there! I seem to have lost my way, Can you tell me where I am? I-" He stopped at the sight of the boy and the syringe on the ground.
"Oh my, Is someone hurt? I'm a doctor if you need assistance?" he said, walking forward and ignoring any protests that Dominic might have had. he then pulled a stethescope from his jacket and began to check the boy's chest. "I hate to be a bother, but what year is this? My ship's data says that this is the cerula asteroid belt in the year 2594, but if that's so, then this sector hasnt been mapped fully ye-" He checked the boy's chest again, looking up at the captain. "You're human aren't you? This boy has two hearts, were you aware of that?"

Alex's body in it's unconscious state seemed to interact normally. His mind understand everything going through his head at once in a relaxed state. His mind responded to the doctor's semi confusion and While still being unconscious his body responded like sleep talking .

''Yes I am Gallifreyan,''. TThan the body seemed to be shut down almost like It was reserved .

He felt like he was flaoting. he dreamt of butterfly's and cake.. The Cake was yummy. There was a strange man , and a blue box, and then Domminic Sitting at a table. The strange man pulled up a sit motioning for him to join. The blue box glowed , and whispered quietly come join us . in his dream he was whereing a toto and no shirt. everyone at the table was whereing a fadora while eating banannas suddenly they gave him thumps up and he fell threw a hole. screaming about pie in the santoran langauge

( ooc SOmeone said they wanted to join ,I waited if you need more time let me know)

while he was falling he dreamt he was flapping his arms, and speaking some sort of bird language. that no one could understand him. he slowly began to morph in to a bird. the morphing felt painful.
The Grand father or (played anonymously)

A strange message seemed to play out of every speaker in the universe. '' Dorian winter no matter what time. No matter where you are I will find you . I will end you. I Will destroy you. Everything you have ever known will be eliminated.''

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » doctor who and the strange boy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus