Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mad Scientist searching for Subjects (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Vischer V. Angeln (played anonymously)

gl-1473888-1671400644.jpg Vischer V. Angeln
1x1 - Experimentation/Dark - Non-fandom
Vischer Van Angeln experiments on Y/C

"Tired, are you?" He raised his brow. "I know a place you can rest..." He beckoned you and lead you into a different room. ...Is he strapping you to an autopsy table?

Vischer V. Angeln, demon Mad Scientist is searching for subjects to experiment on! It'll be painful, a lot of screaming, what fun! Just list your triggers beforehand, respect my own triggers (listed on my account's profile) and we can do a nice, grotesque RP!

RULES
- No NSFW Content at all, I refuse to RP it.
- No romance is involved, and Vischer probably won't make friends.
- Please let me know your triggers and I'll let you know mine.
- This is a one-off, quick RP laced with blood and dark themes.
- Have fun, of course, why RP if you're not having fun?

If I get bored (or you get bored), I don't mind if we end the RP early.
This is simply just for quick, dark fun; concepting of Vischer, and writing practice. PM or post here in the forum if you're interested~

Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

So...What kind of experiments would you like to conduct? I'm willing to volunteer as a lab rat for you.
Vischer V. Angeln (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sindy Tamura wrote:
So...What kind of experiments would you like to conduct? I'm willing to volunteer as a lab rat for you.

Vischer seemed excited at this. "Ah, perhaps mutation and DNA altering?" Vischer rubbed his gloved hands together. "I could turn you into a wonderful beast, mua aha ha ha ha!" He laughed. "Interested?" Vischer grinned, his highly-sharp teeth showing.

(( PM if you're interested! ))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mad Scientist searching for Subjects (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus