Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Hey, you there! Come here!

Have you seen Tangled: The Series? If not, do it! This isn't a suggestion, this is a demand!
(I'm joking, it's not a demand, it's a suggestion. Please give TTS a chance. <3)

We've got:

6b30910756e7db6013f542d46e6e46ce.gif
Long hair lady

8daa52aac3bbce71895a91b68e2068ac.gif
Lankygene Fitzhairboot

b837e43cd83f200d1a4f7346c26b6a17.gif
bada** lady-in-waiting

b9baa423fc93d72e20b95d2d1b1cbeda.gif
bucktooth boy with goggles

c7c86d43e64251bf4dc6f4370690d57d.gif
arnwaldo schnitz heartwarming friend of Lankygene




NOW, before you ask; "Isn't this a kid's show?"
...Well one episode will scare the heck out of a kid (Season 2 Episode 13 "Rapunzel and The Great Tree") so--

Anyway, the answer is yes and no.
It's entertaining enough for all-ages, and the angst levels are just...beautifully *chef's kiss* <3

3 seasons filled with a wonderful story.
GO WATCH IT
NOW

/hj <_<
I've watched this show!! :D
VarianOfOldCorona Topic Starter

Freya8002 wrote:
I've watched this show!! :D

I see you are a user of culture as well B-)
Silly Memes aside...

That's great! What's your favorite character?
Lol

I love varian! And Eugene is ofc great! And his best friend though i don't remember his name :P
And i also like Cassandra! :D

How about you ? :D
VarianOfOldCorona Topic Starter

Freya8002 wrote:
Lol

I love varian! And Eugene is ofc great! And his best friend though i don't remember his name :P
And i also like Cassandra! :D

How about you ? :D

His name's Lance Strongbow! :)

My favorite characters is Varian and Cassandra!
*slowly looks at my profile* Not that...I was hiding it. XD

I also like Vex, though she was only in 2-3 episodes.
The Brotherhood is pretty cool too.
Ah yeah!! I love that guy lol :P

I totally ship those two✨

Yeah!
The shows storyline was also great!
You should try gravity falls! That's also a cool show! :D
VarianOfOldCorona Topic Starter

Freya8002 wrote:
Ah yeah!! I love that guy lol :P

I totally ship those two✨

Yeah!
The shows storyline was also great!
You should try gravity falls! That's also a cool show! :D

Lance is funny! I feel like he'd give good hugs too, idk why! :)

Varian and Cassandra? <_<
If so, heck yeah Cassarian! <3
I do too! (In the future though when Varian's older. :))

IT WAS THO--
LIKE IT'S A KID'S CARTOON
IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THAT GOOD

I've heard a lot about that show, still haven't watched it... I'll watch it one day I guess XD
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
Freya8002 wrote:
Ah yeah!! I love that guy lol :P

I totally ship those two✨

Yeah!
The shows storyline was also great!
You should try gravity falls! That's also a cool show! :D

Lance is funny! I feel like he'd give good hugs too, idk why! :)

Varian and Cassandra? <_<
If so, heck yeah Cassarian! <3
I do too! (In the future though when Varian's older. :))

IT WAS THO--
LIKE IT'S A KID'S CARTOON
IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THAT GOOD

I've heard a lot about that show, still haven't watched it... I'll watch it one day I guess XD

I think the same way!! I also think he'd be a great parent✨

Yeah ofc them! :P
I agree, Varian is adorable!

RIGHT!!! Kids shows are better than adult shows!

Oooh i hope you do! It's a great show! I think you'll like dipper :D
VarianOfOldCorona Topic Starter

Definitely!
There's actually a fanfic you just reminded me of right then by saying that. <_<
I can give you the link if you'd like. :)

Varian's adorable indeed. >:)
I act (and kind of look) a lot like him...
...So I'm going to claim I'm adorable too. B-) Ha ha! /hj

Yes! Agreed! :)

Cool! :D
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
Definitely!
There's actually a fanfic you just reminded me of right then by saying that. <_<
I can give you the link if you'd like. :)

Varian's adorable indeed. >:)
I act (and kind of look) a lot like him...
...So I'm going to claim I'm adorable too. B-) Ha ha! /hj

Yes! Agreed! :)

Cool! :D

Oooo yes please!! That's be great! :D

That's so cool! You're real life Varian! :D
Oh totally ✨

Hehe :P

The show is very! And there's a charector who's my personal favourite, his name is Stanley Pines and he once said "Everything is legal when there's no cops arround" i think you'll like him too! :D
VarianOfOldCorona Topic Starter

"Varian & Company" by VarianLeAlchimiste! It was requested by someone and I'm sooooo glad the person requested it because the day I read it made me so happy and it was so adorable! <3

Basically XD
I mean, I've got freckles, blue eyes, bucktooth, I'm a dork and... Cassie's really pretty tbh <_< <3
I've been learning German from Duolingo as well, and I have a bit of German DNA according to my family tree. :)
I live in the countryside too! Plus, Varian is just very relatable for me, idk how to explain it. :) I think it's his dorkiness tbh.

LMAO STANLEY NO--
I MEAN YEAH HE'S NOT WRONG BUT NOOOOO XD
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
"Varian & Company" by VarianLeAlchimiste! It was requested by someone and I'm sooooo glad the person requested it because the day I read it made me so happy and it was so adorable! <3

Basically XD
I mean, I've got freckles, blue eyes, bucktooth, I'm a dork and... Cassie's really pretty tbh <_< <3
I've been learning German from Duolingo as well, and I have a bit of German DNA according to my family tree. :)
I live in the countryside too! Plus, Varian is just very relatable for me, idk how to explain it. :) I think it's his dorkiness tbh.

LMAO STANLEY NO--
I MEAN YEAH HE'S NOT WRONG BUT NOOOOO XD

Yay!!!! Thank you so much!!! :D<3

Woah dude you sound really pretty! :D
I agree! Cassandra is really pretty!!✨
Dude that's even cooler!! How the learning going so far? :D
Dorks are adorable ✨

I KNOW RIGHT!! he also once said "road safety laws prepare to be ignored" 😎
VarianOfOldCorona Topic Starter

You're welcome!

Aw thanks that means a lot to me...
Right?? <_< <3 <3
Good! I have been procrastinating a bit though lately, he he... Oops.
He he! :D

STANLEY NO LMAO
HE SOUNDS CHAOTIC AND RECKLESS I LOVE IT XD
<3

Awww <333
Yesss absolutely ✨
Lmao same :P I've been trying to learn French on Duolingo and after like a week or so forgot it even existed :P

I KNOW RIGHT! But he's the best grunkle and brother you'll ever meet! :D
Also so sorry i replied so late! I was studying :')<3
Tangled and Big Hero 6 were the last two great Disney movies.


Don't @ me.
I cried while watching big hero 6 lol :')
VarianOfOldCorona Topic Starter

VoliminalVerse wrote:
Tangled and Big Hero 6 were the last two great Disney movies.


Don't @ me.

*doesn't @ you, but instead, quotes you*

Tangled and Big Hero 6 are really good ones!
(But what about Wreck-It Ralph? :( Not the sequel though, that one stinks.)
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
VoliminalVerse wrote:
Tangled and Big Hero 6 were the last two great Disney movies.


Don't @ me.

*doesn't @ you, but instead, quotes you*

Tangled and Big Hero 6 are really good ones!
(But what about Wreck-It Ralph? :( Not the sequel though, that one stinks.)
I'm pretty sure Wreck-It-Ralph was the same year as Big Hero Six tbf but yeah that one was very cute. I think most Disney movies lately have been pretty meh though, like their original movies have just been underwhelming.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Hey, you there! Come here!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Dragonfire, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus