Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for rps! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi hi everyone! 💖

I am just getting back into rping and looking for more people to rp with. Some about my writhing style is I normally try to go with a paragraph worth of text or more but I am not the best at writhing all the time. I will try to match my style with whoever I rp with, if they do more I do more if they do less then I do less. I love making stories and just having fun with people. Do understand I will misspells a lot especially if I am typing fast and I may poof for a day or two sometimes but I try not to ghost people as much as I can. If you don't get a responses from me you can just remind me, I might have just lost those messages. Don't be afraid to ask any questions.
Hello, I am interested in rp-ing with you. If you like, you can choose any of my characters to have an rp with.
Hmm, i think i may be interested! (Even though, i might not be on about around 3:00 or more-)
Got any fandoms you're into? :)
Anything of mine you might be interested in doing?
Bomba Topic Starter

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:

Hi! I looked them but not really. I didn't really do fandoms other then broad ones for more of the world rules and tech kinda thing.
Bomba wrote:
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:

Hi! I looked them but not really. I didn't really do fandoms other then broad ones for more of the world rules and tech kinda thing.

I have no idea what that means because I have dumb dumb brain at the moment, but okay. Good luck on finding an RP partner!
Hello I’m interested!
Bomba Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
Hello I’m interested!
Cool! Shoot me a dm
AdonisGreystone

Hey, if you all decide to roleplay may I join? (Sorry this is short TvT)
Id like to roleplay with you!
Bomba Topic Starter

AdonisGreystone wrote:
Hey, if you all decide to roleplay may I join? (Sorry this is short TvT)
Yea! I be happy too. Just shoot me a dm.
Bomba Topic Starter

TwylaFalaCaddell wrote:
Id like to roleplay with you!
Awsome! Shoot me a dm!
hi I'm new to this site but not to roleplaying and I'm interested in the rp but i only have one character
Bomba Topic Starter

Fluffyjack25 wrote:
hi I'm new to this site but not to roleplaying and I'm interested in the rp but i only have one character
I be happy to rp and only having one charter is all right. I'll send you a dm and can help you with parts of the site if you wantt

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for rps! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus